1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville 350GP , V1

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by donovangravlee, Apr 5, 2010.

1. T.Read

T.Read Well-Known Member

Claim all you want, you ain't gettin' mine!:D

2. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

Jack, why would even consider claiming a motor for $300?! that's completely ludicrous considering that same $300 could buy you....like, 5 more race bikes.

3. videojack

videojack Racing for Therapy

On a serious note... based on the purchase price of the "Silver Bucket" it would get me two...

4. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Jack, Walker was being serious....how come you got raped on the silver bucket bike? :D dont you have like a $61 limit or something?

5. videojack

Actually, Your bike "Macho" cost me $63, but I did have to go to Maine to get it. So, I picked up two, more expensive bikes, $88 and $121 on the same trip...

6. CharlieY

yeah man.....I knew I'd be close with that figure!....how many of em are leaning against a tree at the Houman ranch anyhow?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  7. videojack

Still the same one, but last evening Keith and I did some bench racing. He will be giving me back my front and rear tires/wheels so that I may refresh the weather (like me) tires of winter.

8. videojack

9. CharlieY

Yes sir, I did....that is a good one.....to get back on track here tho....

Hey Donavon, we met at Tally....good luck man! Wind that thing up and catch that Middleton guy, will ya?.....he's real hard to put up with when he's winning all the time. :D

10. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

-fuel for trip from Georgia to Maine to pick up a race bike: $463

-cost of actual race bike $153

-silver paint rattle can and paint bucket fairing: $0? (left over lying around the shop)

-eternal getting of shit from race buddies: priceless

11. CharlieY

:D:beer:

12. videojack

Still Priceless, but...

You need to use 2004 gas prices and calculate the therapy of getting far far away from guys like Charlie for a few days... Really Priceless!

13. videojack

Okay guys, back to work. I think we officially "high Jacked" this string...
    Mea copas...

14. CharlieY

Yea buddy....I cling to Jack like a lost puppy.....someday, when I grow up...:rolleyes: :D

15. videojack

"far far away from guys like Charlie for a few days... Really Priceless!"

Separation make the fart go Honda!

16. CharlieY

My dream in life....spend more time with Jack. :D it was my new years resolution...what are you saying Jack?

17. drgonzo

drgonzo Well-Known Member

Jack is saying he CLAIMED you for less than the price of a fresh bucket boy!

18. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Not so fast, Dr. Gonzo, Charlie and I went through our couch cushions and amassed enough coinage to purchase you as our personal cabana boy in the pits...See if you can squeeze into this outfit...

19. videojack

Not quite. In staying with the vintage aspect of things, I have had to hunt down vintage drywall/paint buckets. Although they may bring a premium, I have been able to get decent buckets for under $10 for each.

20. videojack

You two own a couch together?

Now I understand where the "Chum" comes from in Chumbucket!