My Woman.......the airhead.

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Are you stationary, or moving?

(metalhead running away like a chick):D

2. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Fixerated...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I was at Quaker when I posted. Home now.

4. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

5. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Oh I forgot the the day I almost killed my fiance.

I have never owned a brand new vehicle of any kind.

I went out and bought a brand new r6. This bike is my pride and joy. Mainly because she was mine first.

Well alot of us locals in Tampa hang out a lot at a local shop. My fiance won't ride with me no more because I take turns too fast. I pull the bike out of the garage and she is in the car. I get to the end of my driveway and stop because a car is coming down the street. Out of nowhere I get blasted and end up under my bike trapped. My girl comes running to help me out from under the bike. I am yelling and ready to kill her. " What the fuck is wrong with you " along with a long list of cuss words . She tells me she thought she saw me "Lunge " the bike and didn't stop backing the car out of the driveway . She didn't see me stop and kept going.

Took me awhile to get over that one.

6. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

You're not really over it, are you?

7. mdr14

mdr14 What?

so , my wife just asked me why I was laughing. I told her. She did not think it was funny.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm not dumb enough to post stories about my wife.
    But I have a story about my cousin.
    This was when I was in my twenties. We went on a camping trip with her and her husband, at a park with a river. As a pre-story, we were heading out to raft down the river (two-person rafts) and I was standing outside her tent talking to her while she gathered stuff she'd need. I suggested that she might like to put on something that covered more skin than her halter top because there were black flies in the river area, which was more shaded. She thought that was a good idea, so, while she's talking, she just peels off her halter top and puts on a bra and flannel shirt. She finally notices me standing speechless with my mouth open, realizes what she just did, and apologizes to me.
    We were close as cousins, but she was a very attractive girl, and we weren't that close.
    Anyway, we go rafting, and as we're going down this very shallow river we would be calling out that there were rocks coming on this side or that. You could easily get hung up on a bunch of adjacent rocks, so we needed to avoid the "lines" of rocks that we ran into here and there.
    Later that night, while sitting around the fire, it became obvious that she thought those rocks were rolling up the river and that's why you could see the water splashing over them as they "came at us".
    And yeah, she had a nice little rack. Not real big, but perfectly shaped. Not that I looked. Well, I didn't look away, either.
    And no, I don't have pictures.

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

IYC - do you really think it's a good idea to come here touting how you checked out your cousin's rack intently enough to remember it do vividly 20 years later? :Poke:

10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

All depends where IYC lives...If it was good enuf for Jerry Lee, who knows?

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid::crackup::crackup:
    If she knows how to find this place, you're already plenty dumb. :D

12. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

He did say thy weren't that close...:D

13. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Nope :)

14. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Something like this????
    [​IMG]

15. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Just catching up with this thread after a few days away.

I'm laughing, crying, and wimpering.

Thanks. I needed that. :up:

16. Rugbydawg13

Rugbydawg13 Active Member

holy crap, that was funny. lol