1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Muslims Who Persecute Christians

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tinfoil hat charly, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

2. ped

ped Banned

yeah but you can't blame them

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Having read two or three articles about ISIS and their ideals it appears to be getting rather serious worldwide. They've claimed that they will be in America soon and it appears that the Saudi King agrees. Even our own Government is becoming alarmed over the threat at the Southern border. Of course, the administration doesn't seem to be concerned which is rather puzzling given the fact that some of their own people seem to be the very people that are alarmed. I wonder if we're going to relax and let ISIS send people into our own homeland without lifting a finger to solve this problem?

http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-king-warns-west-jihadists-next-target-093701543.html

Has anyone seen this article yet?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1442382/fo...-muslim-brotherhood-to-infiltrate-government/

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It's a woman that's served in the CIA for years in various positions of higher rank that has a problem with Obama and his seemingly lack of concern for the Islamic fanatics. She may have a damn good point. Obama does seem rather friendly with some Islamic groups that do not have a very good reputation in the world. The conspiracy people will just add it to their pile of ammunition claiming that Obama's a Muslim.

Now, if we could just do a surprise raid on Obama's living quarters in the White house and find that pesky prayer rug in his closet then we could put all this Muslim talk to rest. :)

6. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Duh. Islam is a peaceful and very tolerant and beautiful religion. Of the three main judeic religions, it's frankly the most tolerant and open. All three say to spread the word, but only Islam says to both not exclude someone for their beliefs and also not to try to convert someone who's not interested in converting.

ISIS is just another group in the endless history of groups twisting "the word of God" to convince malleable people to do evil in an effort to gain more power.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

No.
    Uh uh.

Where did you read this stuff?

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm of the opinion that if the areas of the globe that have traditionally served as a home for Islam were instead predominantly Christian, we would have a bunch of radical Christian fundamentalists running around killing people for God. But I'm probably just a racist.

9. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

How many here (in America for that matter) have actually read the Koran? There are several lines in there that would contradict the most peaceful religion in the word crap. Yes, most of these groups do go to extremes in interpreting what is said in the Koran. Just as with most religions.

10. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

:crackup: Barny's voice I love you,you love me...
    You are on some good drugs!!!

11. ped

ped Banned

you all miss the beauty of the situation....if christians, jews and muslims keep killing each other it's evolutions way of cleaning up the gene pool. what wee need to do is send some more good 'ol boy troops over there to die for are freedom.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You, sir, are a waste of air.

13. joec

joec brace yourself

in some ways, I think let them come..probably be a ton easier to fight them here, than there. with the upside being we can make our own videos. I've said it before, those people are maniacs and need to be completely eliminated. I think either way it goes, they will eventually take care of themselves though.

14. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Theology classes, having a very diverse group of friends, and most importantly actually attending services at different places of worship. Where do you get you information? Bigot Monthly?

+1 exactly. People have killed, are killing, and will continue forever to kill other people. David did it in the name of God; the Crusades were fought in the name of God and all this terrorist shit is done in the name of God. The fact that anyone actually believes that God sanctions these acts is simply proof that that person hasn't read and understood the texts for themselves.

15. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

I think he meant 'good ol boy' to mean racists itching to bag themselves a Muslim. Crass joke but I don't think he was really promoting soldier deaths, in the way that Westboro does.

16. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

People have and always will kill and wage war in the name of god. It's completely stupid. Yet people. Want to believe that there is something more than what we are.

17. In Your Corner

From more than frivolous studies. You should try it.

18. ped

ped Banned

thank you

19. mtmansl

mtmansl Well-Known Member

You obviously are starving for attention. You now have it, and I agree, you are a waste of air...

20. In Your Corner

I can read, that's not what he said.
    Not that what you said is any better.