1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Qatar | 2016 | Mar 20

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

rossi got 4.26

i meant famous like in - don't find the words for it now (lost in translation) - you know, like Gibernau or so famous, yes, house, boat, chicks, all the shabang famous is there but not maniac famous with fans that go nuts famous...

cajun636 likes this.
  2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

There's more than 4.26 million idiots in the world. Are you sure that number is right :D

3. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

And this isn't 'go nuts' famous?
    upload_2016-3-22_11-53-15.png
    upload_2016-3-22_11-55-3.png

4. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Why don't y'all just admit the reason you don't like Lorenzo is because he keeps beating Rossi.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

For the same reason no one bothers publicly admitting that water is wet. Shit so obvious, it doesn't cross your mind.

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'll tell you why I don't like him. Because it seems to me, that he copied him, (rossi made mention of this before) and probably idolized him growing up. But then again wjo wouldn't. He has kept up the two different color thing, for a while now. Back then I realized I didn't really care for him. I respect his speed, and his ability to be so consistent lap after lap, but it's just.. something about him. I liked Marco, could have eventually beaten Rossi IMO, I like Iannone, who has also. Hell I don't dislike Stoner like most, and have even found a soft spot for him. But Jorge.... he just rubs me the wrong way. He is just flat out not likeable. Maybe it's a by product of being Spanish and Rossi's team mate, I'm not sure. Maybe it was the feeling of being over shadowed by Rossi and it has made him over compensate for it. I don't know. What I do know is dude can ride the fuck out of a bike, so stick to what you are good at. Being a media personality isn't it.

See that's the thing about Rossi, and also Marco, hell even the Joker. They are always smiling. Like ALWAYS, like a kid doing what they love. I think deep down that is the part that makes us love motorcycles. It appeals to the kid part of us that just enjoy having that fun and freedom. Those three to me exhibit that trate the most. Which makes them more likeable. Max, JLo, Crutchlow (because he always looks mad and pissed off) all do not.

I bet they get super excited when going to the track, or getting a new bike just like I or even Broome does (the love for bikes is what also makes him likeable and why people don't hate on him) . On the way to the track I can't sit still, or going to pick up a new bike. I just fucking love it. It will be all I think about all day. or for days. The reason I say all this is, I think we see a little of ourselves, and of that excited kid in them. With the others we don't. It's just that simple. It's not because he, or they beat Rossi.

7. worthless

The more people say they dislike JL, the more I like him.

Past Glory, Bugslayer and Slider82 like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid::D

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yall are wack lol. I bet back in the day yall liked Apple computers too. Then when the iphone came out yall liked those too. Until everyone did, then yall like screw apple, go Samsung or one of those other garbage phones.

10. worthless

I don't know if I'm offended or if I agree.
    I never had a Mac. Never had an iPhone. Have an iPad that was given to me as a present and I often want to chuck it out the window. I just got a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

11. Slider82

Yeah, everybody seems to forget what a great guy he was a couple of years ago with that girl who designed his helmet. The boy is alright.

12. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Cajun is right. Fans like to watch somebody that enjoys what they do and it shows.

Obviously the happier you appear, the more people tend to like you. Nobody likes negative Nancy. Unless you're Cal but he's not necessarily negative he's more blunt so where it's entertaining.

13. worthless

Lots of people were behind Rossi when he was acting like an unhappy whiny little baby at the end of the year last year.

14. 600 dbl are

I may be mistaken, but I believe he has done that every year since.

BigBird likes this.
  15. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Correct but you also heard many people talk about how it "tainted his image" and they were no longer a fan etc etc

16. 600 dbl are

No surprise.

Rossi could take a shit on the Italian flag at the start finish straight in Mugello and his fans would blame it on Jorge and Marquez.

crazymofo and crashman like this.
  17. Slider82

Even better.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Kimi Raikkonen is the best counterexample I can think of right now. :D

19. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Motogp is boring now that I don't know who I want to win the championship

20. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Its great when the Anti-Uccios are now the larger and more ridiculous group than the actual Uccios