1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Qatar | 2016 | Mar 20

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Some of us like more than one rider and it's impossible for anybody to be more ridiculous than Uccios. ; )

2. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Some of you sound like you are shopping for a girlfriend!
    To me Lorenzo looks like he is enjoying stomping a giant hole in Rossi's ass. The fact that the relentless pressure made Rossi crack last year, well that's just a delightful bonus :)

crazymofo and Boman Forklift like this.
  3. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Out of everyone I'd rather see Ianonne winning , he has speed AND is exciting to watch. As far as interesting racing goes , a Ianonne / Rossi / Marquez podium every week would have us all on the edge of our seats every lap.

Phl218 likes this.
  4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

It's ok. One of these years he will stop winning races. :)

5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

RRW to the rescue with the answer:
    http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/aerodynamic-wings-banned-in-moto2-and-moto3-world-championships/

It might get fun watching the aero guys trying to figure out how to do basically the same thing without actually breaking the "no wing" rule.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid::D

7. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Well, as the Uccios know, who you want to win doesn't really have much effect on who actually wins. ; )

8. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Someone needs to make a shirt that says "my 2 favorite riders are Rossi and whoever is in front of Lorenzo"

Phl218 likes this.
  9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Anyone follow Petrucci on twitter? It looks like someone surgically implanted a baseball in the top of his hand.

Edit for picture

[​IMG]

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'd rock that shit!!

Fucker lol

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Ouch. I like him too. That press conference he did and he just said he was happy to be there cracked me up.

Phl218 likes this.
  12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If I read it right, and I would like to think I did, that was just from riding the bike with a broken hand. Damn.

cajun636 likes this.
  13. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Picked up one of these for Xmas, I think he's my favorite rider this season.

[​IMG]

14. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Do you lay at home and mastutbate to Rossi on a regular basis? After all you mention his name 6-7 times in a post about how much you dislike JL...

crazymofo likes this.
  15. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

For me it comes down to the fact that the races that JLo wins are usually pretty damn boring.

16. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

The difference in behavior towards fans is likely rooted in who they are, not the other way around. People can detect that difference in personality.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

so does that mean you like JLo since he obliterates the field?

18. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

No, but i can admit that he's fast as hell, smooth and consistent. It just doesn't make for exciting racing. I like to see passing, sliding and wrestling the bike around.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

I don't want NASBike, even though they are trying to make it that.

20. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

No, they're trying to make it Formula 1.