1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 4 | COTA | USA | April 8 - 10

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I’m not connected as you seem to be. My point is that there is a market to tap and they need a face for it. Eventually they will figure out that it is a long road.

2. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

I almost did not go this year, but man am I glad I did. The racing was incredible in all classes and not just for the wins. The level of everyone in all 3 classes blows my mind.

3. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I'm not doubting Petrucci or his ability to learn tracks. He's a world class talent. On the contrary, I just think you all are writing off Gagne/Attack too quickly after a bad weekend. I didn't even look at what tracks are next. Having done so, they definitely favor the Ducati, but I'll keep the bet regardless. I think Gagne will be back in form, but Petrucci will be right there....

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You sure about that? Have you checked with Garth? :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Lol I’m sure, Garth can’t read sometimes. Lol. Man that really made it a fun race watching him storm through.

Payment sent to @Wheel Bearing maybe he will let me play double or nothing in Germany.

27 and Monsterdood like this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Why you gotta do me like that. :D
    Fifth is now less than fifth. :crackup:

Phl218, HPPT and Quicktoy like this.
  7. Quicktoy

Lol

8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Not me... I’ve repeatedly said I don’t think he’ll run away with it, like he did the weekend... but learning tracks is not going to be an issue... set up, mechanicals, crashes, so many things but if he gets out front unchallenged we see what happens...

Attack building to failure on a opening weekend isn’t looking good... I’m sure he’ll go back to older spec and let Jake do his thing and get legs under him...

G 97 and Dragginass like this.
  9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Imma need a day or two to recover from hiking all over that place. We had a Bucket List experience weekend. Now I gotta figure out how the hell to get all the swag on the plane.

Phl218, wsmc42 and Yzasserina like this.
  10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Even watching live I was trying to remember if you needed him 5th or better than 5th to win your bet... bbs reaches far...

Quicktoy likes this.
  11. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I'm turning into a MM fan. His shortcomings earned me enough to buy two sets of slicks over the last 2 seasons. :clap:

SuddenBraking, Quicktoy, jd41 and 2 others like this.
  12. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

Richard had spoke about a new engine spec. They found some more power with it but the riders liked the older spec because they can only extract so much before the electronics kick in. I'm sure they'll figure out how to get more power and have it reliable

27 likes this.
  13. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I'm sorry but what a stupid video. Who the hell cares about what is going on in the paddock when there is a super tight race going on...
    There is this strange new technology called picture in picture.

cBJr and Thistle like this.
  14. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Gonna go back to moto3 for a moment. Man oncu is a raging twat on the bike. Will be glad when he inevitably fizzles out (hopefully).

and in general, they need to reign the weaving back in a bit. I feel like at one time they were stricter about that. But moto3 down the back straight on the last lap was a little silly.

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

Guess that’s an extra view setting. Never seen that before

16. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Seems to me the riding like a dickhead stuff is a common theme for riders under the Sofaglue umbrella.

seroj, cBJr, SuddenBraking and 3 others like this.
  17. Quicktoy

Omg Scotty that’s so funny.

27 likes this.
  18. Quicktoy

Only cost me $100 and made you a fanboy. My job is done :)

G 97 likes this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

“The last lap is shaping up to be a spectacular lap unseen before in MotoGP.” Literally unseen. :D

Imagine if you will, the single greatest last lap in Moto GP history. :crackup:

Dovi really took it to MM. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Shots fired. :bow: :D