1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 4 | COTA | USA | April 8 - 10

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

As a refresher… :cool:

Phl218, MachineR1 and Yama-saurus like this.
  2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I only needed him to get 4th ;)

3. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Baring injury or some oddity petrucci wins the championship

And the beast for MotoGP

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

This one cracks me up. Multiple nervous breakdowns…

motion and Phl218 like this.
  5. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

I’m not quite ready to eat crow but I may have to soon enough haha

motion likes this.
  7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Please post those in the Petrucci thread... so they’re easy to find... looks like we’ll be talking about him all year for sure!

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yates needs a haircut or a new press photo. He’s looking like a 90s pro wrestler or an aging 80s hair metal band bass player. :D

27 likes this.
  9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

You got it!

10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

As I said early in here... anyone close to him that considers themselves half decent would tell him not to ride, if not ever at least yet... maybe they did, I hope some have at least. In the end it has to be his decision, as long as he’s not endangering others.

I am amazed he was on grid, I do not even remotely think his brain is healed and all he’s doing is proving it to the world, just like he did his arm before he should’ve...

11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Thank you! :)

12. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Watch that race closely and it looks like his squat device wasn't working off the corners like everyone also, really weird.

13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Hell, why not just go for the trifecta and say the next three?!?

You realize that the next two tracks use the nearly identical set up as COTA right? And Road America is real similar too, except you can increase rake and trail to get even more stability and power down.

You all need to stop with the learning tracks BS... he’s not a track day guy with a deteriorated geriatric brain function...

It’s going to be a great season, obviously Stanboli is pushing the envelope... a little too much... seems he’s also concerned about Petrucci, and should be.

Sweatypants and StaccatoFan like this.
  14. 27

27 Well-Known Member

He probably forgot how to engage it... or that he even had it... he shouldn’t be out there... he’s not ok... imo

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Braselton will be a reality check for Danilo. ;)

16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

And wth happened to Pecco? What a change from last year...I hope he gets his mojo back... maybe he just misses Vale :D

17. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I hate that place(because I have a premenition of coming through the kink into rain, freaks me out so much that I’ve only raced there 3 times ever, the first time, then two more chasing championships/points)

And please.... Dakar...enough said.... but... he’ll probably just giggle and laugh and haul ass

younglion likes this.
  18. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Rough weekend overall for all Americans in various classes:

• WSBK - GG on the struggle bus still despite pre-season form.
    • Moto2 - CB6 - 4 turns away from a career best finish and solid points, Roberts unable to get close to the front, SDK 4 sec/lap off the pace and last.
    • MA SB - race #1 - no Americans on the podium, race #2 - a distant 3rd place.
    • AMA SX - Musquin took the overall triple Crown last night despite oddsmakers crowning Eli before they dropped the flag.
    Despite all that - some insane performances overall for us fans to witness.
    • Danilo was really impressive and how can you not want to cheer for him.
    • MM93 - forgot to engage pitlane limiter pre-race so dah error which we all know left him last into T1, so just 17 passes on his way to a top 6 finish.
    • Race #1 and Superpole of WSBK were incredible - hopefully those top 3 guys keep dicing all year like that.
    • Baldasari's last lap, last corner save was maybe the most incredible thing I've seen in a race this year.
    • Escalante cutting the gap to the winner down from 40 seconds in race #1 to 20 in race #2 - what a huge step forward.
    • Enea rode a perfect race, calm, poised, calculating - can't wait to watch him for the next 10 years.
    • Dean Wilson and Mookie has some terrible off's last night in SX - man that sport is unforgiving.

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I think it’s probably a combination? There was a lull, and now it’s the middle? There is no question that there is global interest in the US global motor sports market. We’ll see.

20. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I shouldn’t have publicly said it without confronting the ones I’m calling out... so I’ll wait until I do... won’t be long

But the ones pushing Americans racing aren’t the same ones cashing the checks, they’re writing them...

Quicktoy likes this.