1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2020 | Round 3 | Czech Republic | Brno | Aug 7-9

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 3, 2020.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

What’s to understand? Just another misinformed opinionated post absent of containing anything of knowledgeable details. I don’t think anyone understands. :Poke:

2. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Oh man another purse fight!!!

track wagon, stk0308 and Phl218 like this.
  3. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Anyone heard what changes were made on Rossi's bike?
    Or just make something up and post it... I'll believe anything

https://www.crash.net/motogp/feature/941108/1/will-rossistyle-yamaha-work-brno

Rossi wouldn't be drawn on the exact details of what they wanted to modify for round two, although Italian TV spotted a revised swingarm pivot.
    "It's not just the pivot, but we have some other differences. It's another style of bike," said Rossi, whose stronger braking and corner entry allowed him to resist team-mate Vinales until the penultimate lap.

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

They put the yamaha bodywork on the old Honda he had sitting around in his museum.

Shocker and JCW like this.
  5. BROsiah

BROsiah Well-Known Member

It would be nice to see Binder do well .

BHP41 likes this.
  6. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

rossihonda.jpg

7. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Incur

G 97 likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I never saw it happen in a bad way. Someone has to be there as a reality check for the riders even if it's to save them from themselves.

G 97 likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

Evidently the step mom fell and cracked a vertebra and they cemented it - my very first thought was sweet! Now they're using JB weld as well as Ti to fix the human body :D

10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Oh I'm not saying it in a derogatory sense in the slightest. Sorry if it came off that way. I absolutely agree about riders needing a reality check sometimes. My own mother did the same for me when I was younger/dumber and wanted to try to save the championships I was chasing the year I broke my back. A month after my accident, I wanted to ride and she was my reality check. Looking back on it, it's probably one of the best things she ever did for me as I was being short sighted and was willing to risk paralysis for a few club racing championships.

Quicktoy, sdiver and BigBird like this.
  11. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Binder ahead of Pol

13. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

@eggfooyoung, @Lawn Dart, and I saw (experienced) it first hand at Indy (in the paddock and at Shula's) :D

14. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

I am not a Marquez fan but I want to see him retire from racing because he wants to and not because an injury forces him to. Hopefully someone who has influence over him will convince him that he has many races and championships ahead of him and to let his army heal properly.

SundaySocial likes this.
  15. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Wayne Rainy made a visit one could only hope that helps.

Attached Files:

16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

If you are racing, you are always risking, IMO. Don`t like the risk? Don`t race.

And if you are going to, why be out there if you`re not racing?

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

STolen for twatterBox...

The FIM are now setting the new guidelines to test whether riders are fit.
    • Wrist injury: Open 3 stuck jam jars
    • Foot injury: 10 minutes on a crowded dancefloor
    • Arm injury: Open one large window
    • Concussion: Identify where the rental car was parked

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

Concussion is the easiest.

i remember waking up at tally and thinking reaaallly hard what day it was and where I was. Luckily I remembered before the doc asked me

badmoon692008 likes this.
  20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

There will never be women riders as long as the “find the parked car” rule is in place.