1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michele Obama says white flight ruined her neighbourhood

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by speeddaddy, Feb 6, 2020.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

FTFY

tony 340 likes this.
  2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Accurate

3. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

When I fill out forms now, for race- I put 2 or more.

Effing whitey responsible for errythang bad!

4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Pussy. I always check “Other” because “Master” is never listed as an option. :D

sdg and K51000 like this.
  5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I always select Hispanic.

6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

People are surprised she's playing the blame wh*tey game??

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Not even a little. She's been doing it the entire time she's been in the spotlight, and I'm willing to bet, way more prevalent and vocal prior to Barry becoming president.

"I can finally be proud of my country..."

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

I can finally be proud of Martha’s Vineyard.

If anyone is looking to get a smoking deal on houses located in Martha’s Vineyard - they are selling well below market value. Several places have recently came on the market. For some reason a lot of white peeps are moving out. I wonder why? Weird.

9. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Im not at liberty to go any further.:flag:

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I have been a Pacific Islander for years now. It's so relaxing.

11. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

That depends.
    If Hawaii is invaded by European colonizers, stripped of its riches and resources, built on the backs of slaves, then left to burn it may do just that.
    If you happen to do some research on Big Sugar, you’ll see the conversation connects to a thread I posted about the clean water act.
    Anyone from Florida that knows it’s history want to chime in?

Yzasserina likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What specific era of FL history and dead people do you want to bitch about??

13. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Big Sugar.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Big Sugar caused serious damage to the Everglades just like big phosphate damaged central FL so everyone could have green lawns and clean clothes. The town my grandfather was born in no longer exists, victim of draglines that chewed up acres a day. Big Sugar lost their lease on the land and restoration efforts are underway. Here's a truth. People made mistakes. Here's a corollary. Most people learn and try to do better and correct those mistakes. And one final corollary, most of the people that made the mistakes are dead.

Buckwild likes this.
  15. In Your Corner

Isn't he a friend of Cornpop's?

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Dang, that sounds awfully close to what your party of choice did to about every US City, not sure what your point is/was.

Not familiar with Big Sugar, but if I had to guess big Corp f'ed up some land and/or water??? And??? No one has ever claimed businesses don't do that on occasion, but yet, Democrat supporters tend to have a tough time acknowledging their party has the sadim touch, wherever they govern.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

This is why high-fructose corn syrup is so awesome. :D

18. In Your Corner

This seems to fit.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, in this case she brought up race and made the conversation about race. It would make more sense to make it more about socio economic things really but that doesn't get headlines.

20. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Learn to read. Happy to discuss it in depth, but not using her as a source.

she IS racist.