Michael Cohen Testimony

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

"Mr. Cohen will you donate further proceeds from book deals to charity?"

"No."

XFBO likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So is he saying anything we didn't already know or anything that truly matters?

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So "politics as usual"?

Q: How can you tell a politician is lying?
    A: His lips are moving.

Q: How can you tell a lawyer is lying?
    A: His lips are moving.

BigBird likes this.
  4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

And Cohen meeting with Shift and Cummings before the testimony doesn't raise any eyebrows. That's like saying there's nothing to see about Shift meeting with Simpson in CO. It's all normal. I can't wait until Mueller is done so Trump can start declassifying info. It's going to be great!

XFBO likes this.
  5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Don't waste your time. Not sure what I was expecting but there is nothing worth tuning in for except background noise.

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

As 'he' tweeted yet?....

sheepofblue likes this.
  7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Actually he is meeting with NK Leaders showing them where the LaunchButtons for WW3 are and the proper sequence for doing so.

8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Just following your conversation as you brought up OMB. I have no clue why Gaetz tweeted.

9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Matters? Probably not. But the stuff that Cohen admitted to doing outside of Trump was eye opening. I didn't know that he was that shitty of a shitbag.

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Which goes along with Jim Jordan rant as to why is Cohen the star witness, why not McCabe or Rosenstein?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

NY lawyer, I always assumed pure shitbag. Kind of like NY real estate tycoons :D

12. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I like what Katie Hill had to say.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well based on facetubes I'm guessing he's said nothing of any substance. All I get from the OMB's is the rats are leaving a sinking ship and other as usual vague insults about CJ (Cheeto Jesus) without a single actual real statement or real issue being talked about. Then the other side of CJ worshippers are all going on about scum sucking perjurors can't be trusted - but also not saying what lies he is actually telling. Really pretty damn funny since both side is adamant in their feels :D

BigBird likes this.
  14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Most? Maybe. Certainly not all.

Just about everybody watching these events are just like me. We don't know these people, we've never met. We can only decide what we think seems truthful. There are a lot of portions of Cohen's assertions that are very likely to be true. His testimony this time speaks more to OMB's personality more than anything else.

But, there are some things that are clearly b.s. too. So, it all depends on what sounds reasonable and can be documented and what we are inclined to believe. One thing that's certain is that Cohen has been a shyster for the great part of his life.

BigBird likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So are you a no matter what OMB or no matter what the CJ does no wrong?

16. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

He said he was racist.....Not true.
    Said he was a con.....Getting the better deal is not being a con. So not true.
    Said he was not planning on winning the election.... Pure conjecture.
    Said Russian collusion was a probability....True. Hillary and Obama and big bucks for uranium. None in Trumps case.

XFBO and kangasj like this.
  17. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:stupid:

Which he is who?

19. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Were you in the car with him when these statements were supposedly made? Do you hang out with him on the reg so that he opens up to you about his true feelings?
    The lawsuits that he's lost would say otherwise.
    Yup.
    But HILLLLLLLLLLLARRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Can we agree that all politicians are slimy pos?

cav115, stk0308, trussdude and 3 others like this.