Michael Cohen Testimony

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Feb 27, 2019.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Me? Neeeeether one. Just a pee on watching from the bench.

Is OMB a rather ruthless big biz guy? Yep.
    Will OMB bullshit? Yep.
    Does OMB pay off whores? Yep.
    Will OMB take every potential advantage? Yep.
    Did OMB want to get dirt on Hillary? Duh.
    Did OMB collude or break and laws regarding Russians or the election. No. There is zero evidence in over two years of turning over all the stones.

It is very clear that Cohen has been squeezed. His convictions carried 70 years, and he's getting 3.

For a pee on, I find it a terrible thing that a person's lawyer has the ability to be the conduit for setting the client's house on fire. That's not right.

XFBO likes this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

3. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I'd agree that most (99%) are, there are some good eggs out there I'm sure

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I have yet to meet one... so I will allow for 99% will sell their souls or have.

Photo and code3ryder like this.
  5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

They are out there, but mostly at the local level. The swamp squeezes almost all of them out by the time they reach the state level (State Reps, Governors, etc.) and definitely squeezes the rest of them out by the time they reach the Federal level.

The other problem is most of the good people just don't want to deal with the crap that will be thrown at them, people digging through every social media post and yearbook, paperwork (FEC, ballot access, setting up the campaign, etc.) and mud slinging it takes to get elected.

code3ryder likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Then my all comment doesn't apply to you :D

The vast majority of us are in the middle. We're the ones who don't bother making posts on facetubes about silly shit like this :D

NemesisR6 likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't see anything we didn't already know or at least assume about Trump. Why the pic of the checks? The only time that's a problem is if Trumps campaign paid, I thought it was a given that he paid the blackmail.

8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Oddly enough Trump's campaign paying for it is probably not illegal as long as it is properly reported.

It is actually the opposite. They are claiming it is a campaign expense, but that it was paid with personal / business money and not reported as part of the campaign's expenses. That violates the campaign finance laws.

9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Well not exactly. The chairman hinted that there will be more pursuit of one of the checks. It was said to have been signed by OMB from a trust account in 2017. The claim is that OMB is not supposed to be running any of his businesses while POTUS.

10. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Let's get this right. Cohen testified that Trump didn't want to win. He also stated that he would do anything to win. And he conceived the most elaborate secret collusion with Russian agents that the world has ever seen so he could win while not wanting to win.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    XFBO and BHP41 like this.
  11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Yet the possibility of another Process Crime... Fkn BS... the political equivalent of running a stop sign... or speeding.

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

13. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Funny to read the lying comments One lie was there were no longer perusing a Trump Moscow deal. So if he stated that they weren't and he lied, what would be the truth. They were, but I expected nothing different the group same goes for Nc 9th lol.

Just be honest and say you all just don't care lol

14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I cant make heads or tails of it either. :)

[​IMG]

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

"A black woman prop." :crackup:

code3ryder likes this.
  17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

And the best the Dems and Mueller could come up with is ..........drum roll........ a lawyer that’s trying to save his own ass and plead guilty to lying. :crackup:

You guys are fucking hilarious.

@SnacktimeKC is still waiting on the Mueller report to tell us nothing. :crackup:

kangasj and XFBO like this.
  18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Cohen's address directly to Trump in closing statement:

"You tell the truth without self aggrandizing." :crackup:

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Only if it was solely a campaign expense and it clearly was not.

20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Just to put this in perspective. This is the lefts 186th “ah ha! Got’cha” moment since Nov 2016.:crackup: