1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men, Fathers!! Please help me!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, May 28, 2005.

1. Princess886

Princess886 Kidd's Mechanic

I have 3 older sisters, 1 older brother, and 4 younger brothers......I would have HATED being an only child! No one to share life with, except your boring old parents.......that's my $.02

2. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

I'm not shaking your hand when i meet you :D Where you been hiding sucko?:D

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

lol, I can't believe this thread still LIVES! Well, here's a quick update... a year later :p

Still no second child as of yet. I've done some hard thinking and realize I always wanted another kid but was too selfish to make it happen. I mean, that's potentially one less bike in the garage, if you know what I mean ;)

Come to find out all that rubb'in off in the shower was a waste of time (sorta :D ). The "million man march" seems to be more like two hundred so nothing's gonna happen with some intervention. That’s where we're at now, looking into options.

But for the record, I’m all for another one. I guess someone can mature allot in just a year. But I made it clear, I’m still getting a new race bike at the end of this season!

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

9 kids!?!? DAMN! No point in asking if your parents have any hobbies.

5. Princess886

Ewwwwwwww! The stork delivered us......:up:

6. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Easy to say from your perspective but I am an only child and I can think if many great advantages that brought me. I would guess each has its own merits and drawbacks.

7. Princess886

Just think though....a kid raised in my situation with a little bit of capitol punishment ends up just like me!!!! Isn't that every parents hope and dream?!!!!

8. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

lol...shootin blanks eh? You guys still moving to NC? :D

9. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Can you elaborate? I'm glad to see someone say that, 'cuz we have just one kid and, as great as it is, I can't see us having any more.

10. oopzderigo

oopzderigo Well-Known Member

With the old lady now gone I can only add 2 things...
    Q: Do you remember what a 19 year old is like?
    A: Fuggin' great!!!

Q: Can you support a race season off trips to the sperm bank?
    (Perhaps we can all make a trip and pop a few drops. Then we can buy a lot of airfence and move ahead of the AMA.):up:

11. xtest

xtest Village Idiot

Damn you!~ :up:

Last edited: May 5, 2006
  12. Princess886

No....I can't recall, what is a 19 yr. old like?:rolleyes:

13. xtest

xtest Village Idiot

Naive... :D

14. oopzderigo

oopzderigo Well-Known Member

If you'd care to join us my dear...LMK:Poke:

15. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Wade,

I believe that being an only child gave me many advantages including the undivided attention of my parents as well as certain financial advantages (not visible to me at the time).
    It is hard to really quantify the differences because I cant see the other side of the fence. What I can say is that I think I came out well adjusted and that being an only child had no negative effects on my development.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think you'll find you now get a pudgy when you get caught out in the rain.

17. Hate

Hate Well-Known Member

So how did this work out for you?

Has Mrs. Cannoli seen this yet? She posts here now right?

18. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Our second son is 9 months old and is the light of my life! Being his primary care provider he's really latched on to me. I would' trade him for the world!

You have to remember, that was three years ago. I've grown a lot since then and actually wouldn't mind another!

19. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Dut Doh! This is one old ass thread.

20. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I loved this thread at the time... :crackup: