1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men, Fathers!! Please help me!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, May 28, 2005.

1. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

OK, my wife (27 years old) is dying for another kid. We have a son who is 5 that is the coolest thing that has ever happened to me! To say I love him more then anything in the world is an understatement!

Well here's the problem. I'm 30 and am very happy with our current situation. She wants another kid and has scheduled us for a "fertility clinic" interview with a local doctors office.

We’ve (she's) been trying for almost a year to have another child without successful results. She thinks it's me, which she's partially correct. She gets those ovulation stick things and lets me know when "it's time". Well all that means for me is I need to spend allot more time alone in the shower! I admit it. I'll whack the hell out of it just to keep them swimmers from finding home plate!

I've told her that I'm happy the way things are but she only hears what she wants to hear. What should I do?!?!

I'm figuring I'll settle down a few days before the "big date with the doctor" so the readings look normal.

Should I put my foot down or just continue to "play along"?! ![​IMG]

Understand, I bring this up here because I feel close to you people. Seriously, you’re my family away from home

Last edited: May 28, 2005
  2. 418

418 Expert #59

Holy shit dude.

Wayyyyyyyyyyy too much personal information. :eek:

LOL

p.s. Keep whacking it. :D

Phl218 and track wagon like this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Do your duty and quit whining like a little girl.

:D

track wagon likes this.
  4. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Oh, I do the "Duty" but the "Duty's" done before I hit the bedroom! If you know what I mean! ;)

:Puke:

5. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I think I'm going to be sick. :Puke:

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sinner. :D

7. 418

418 Expert #59

Only on WERA BBS...:D

8. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Ok now.. Either you're gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) or you're full of shit!

Two things in life are held to be self evident, 1. Every man jerks his dick when the time is right! 2. Eat'in ain't Cheat'in!

Now back to the original topic! Dimmit! I need help here! :wow:

9. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

By the way, I told her if I'm jerking off in a cup, she's gonna be the one doing the jerking!

Is that wrong?!?! I would like to hear a woman’s point of view...

What scared me is she was cool with that... I think I'm screwed!

10. ScottyRock155

When did I deny either 1 or 2?

Just because you do it doesn't mean other men want to hear you talk about it.

And I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that)

11. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Scotty, I know you aren't gay! (not that there's anything wrong with that) But if you were, that's cool... I just wouldn't pit next to you... :D

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Make some kind of deal. You know, like you get an Aprilia RSv1000 and she gets the poop machine.

She'll win anyway so you might as well get something out of it.

badmoon692008 and crashman like this.
  13. ScottyRock155

LMFAO :D

14. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

well... you think I don't enjoy my "time alone" in the shower... :rolleyes:

I don't have to cuddle or noth'in! :D

Damn! Where’s the women that frequent this site?! I really need to hear their opinion on this! Seriously, this is getting out of hand in the ol' "Desmo" household...

15. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

so what happens when she tell you shes knocked up again......... but your like "WTF??? i beat it before we did it?"

this gonna be you? :Poke:

[​IMG]

:D

16. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

HAHAHAHahahaah... that's messed up!

I own guns, dammit! :D

17. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Yellow, you have to be honest with her and make her listen to how you really feel. Quite playing the game which makes her think that you want one as well. Is this something that she really wants, that would make her life complete? You have one you adore. Two would be perfect in my eyes. And at 5 they can be a lot of help with a new baby. Marriage is not just you and not just her. You have to look and see why you are happy with the current situation and why you don't want it to change and why she wants the change. Look at your reasons for not wanting another. Is it financial? Can you afford another child? Is it the time involved? Look and see why you don't want another and sit down and have a heart to heart. She can also tell you why she wants another. Listen to her. I hope you work something out that will make both of you happy.

18. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

All this fun stuff going on and Vicki gets serious.

Vicki's right, though. You two need to sit down and talk. You need to express your true feelings to each other.

Then you do what you have to do to make her happy.

19. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

When the wife is happy, everyone is happy :)

crashman likes this.
  20. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Unfortunately yes.