1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meanwhile over at CCS. Karen hates beer and quads. Solid gold best of BBS candidate

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Jun 19, 2021.

1. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

To late now, but she’ll learn after this roasting

2. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

If she didn't from the first 100 replies the next 1000 aren't going to get through either

MyWayGuy likes this.
  3. notbostrom

I thought we had her at mattress tags...

Nope

4. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

I'd like to point out that while it was a funny comment on results given the statement, I definitely don't really mean to make fun of him finishing last. I've been that guy plenty.

FastByKids likes this.
  5. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

That shit was amazing to read, you couldn’t find a better example of a Karen, always the victim and everyone else is always the problem. I kind of feel bad for the dude that she’s embarrassing him like that, not to mention he has to live with it all the time.

6. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Gets cancer on purpose to try and get away from his wife. Doesn't win that race either.

scottn, Trainwreck, auminer and 7 others like this.
  7. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Looks like they are from the same town as me. I went up to brainerd, was pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere. The stars didnt align right so I didnt grid up but im def going back.

Stork likes this.
  8. 418

418 Expert #59

I glossed over it.

White plates = professional. Apparently.

What a shit show.

Professional victims.

Gorilla George and Shenanigans like this.
  9. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

But they drove 7 hours…

10. r1madman

r1madman Well-Known Member

Right after THESE TWO items took place…these words were surely uttered…

GODDAMMIT BRITTANY!!!

Attached Files:

11. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

This is what I was thinking- you should see the MotoAmerica paddock in the evenings. :crackup:

12. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

She gave him brain cancer!

13. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Ehh, nothing wrong with a beer or three after the races. However partying till 1AM blaring music and drinking like it’s a frat party has no business at the race track when races are scheduled for the next day. If you wanna do that have all the assholes over for a party at home and leave the ones that want to race to racing. JMO
    Place and time....

14. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Seems like making fun of him having brain cancer might be a bit much.

15. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

So my question is, was the guy an offical that his job was done for the day or was he a corner worker, and was there still actual races going on or to go on? I for one would be a little heated if a corner that could potentially help a racer if he goes down in his corner is drinking beer while races are still going on. After all our races are done, game on. I'll be the first to get a beer and will buy / give all offical and workers all the beer they want.

Gorilla George and Pixelator like this.
  16. Almost spit my lunch out of my mouth reading this. Think the wife thought I was having a seizure :)

Sweatypants likes this.
  17. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Hell you should had seen IMSA and SCCA paddocks back in the 80's. :crackup:

Hell we have guys on SV's at BHF that do faster times that he does on a 1000.

R Acree likes this.
  18. notbostrom

Agree but either out racing after brain surgery with 2 kids and a mentally challenged wife is stupid or the brain cancer was a pin sized pre cancerous on his forehead that they knicked off in an outpatient visit

Shenanigans and pickled egg like this.
  19. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Somehow I doubt stage 4 cancer is an outpatient procedure (taking their word for it).

I don't know this guy from the next, but if it wasn't for them basically being whiny about something minor (and imo deserving some pushback) , I think there would generally be support for a dude beating brain cancer and going out to grid up.

I'm not defending him (and I got some good laughs out of the whole post), but for me that's the limit of it.

20. notbostrom