1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married? Wife send you to buy wimmin product?

Discussion in 'General' started by TEAMLIKETYSPLIT, Jun 29, 2011.

1. punkadilly

punkadilly Well-Known Member

Score! what kind of horses? :D

2. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

I think they are "trained" goats :D

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

You should have bought her a side order of vagasil and so her head would spin at red-line type RPMs.....

4. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

That just reminds me of this:

Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat: price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. That's Vagiclean. We've got a customer down here with a full-on fallopian fungus. She's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough. :crackup:

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

She didn't want you guys to repeat the mistakes you made when you started dating boys?

6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

That movie was a hoot. I lost it when he got the milk mustache...

7. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Had to laugh when I read that. As part of my job here at Duke, I have to instruct patients to take a shower the night before and the morning of their surgery, and to use our special anti-bacterial soap. They have to use it from the neck-down, all the way to their toes. Everywhere except their privates. Too many hillbillies looked tilted-head at me at the term 'privates' so I started saying 'Use it everywhere except on your hoo-haa' and haven't had a problem since. Must be a universal term, crossing all ethnicities and class boundaries. Every woman, rich, poor, fat, skinny, must know what a 'hoo-haa' is. God bless us, everyone.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think the first time I heard that word was Charlie's mother on 2 1/2 men.

9. MadManx

MadManx Retired for 2013-2014

Hell, i don't care. The wife also says "buy a new race bike" or "build your motor in your 99".
    She doesn't give a crap about how much the Manx GP is costing. No sweat, i'll buy a box of soakers.

10. punkadilly

They must send it out in a bat signal because I don't know where I picked it up:crackhead:

11. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

hahahaha :clap:

i saw the opening after i wrote it... hoping it would just be glanced over. whata ya gonna do? bar mitzvahs...

12. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

back off dick or i'm gonna tell putter.

on a side note, you may want to block joe's ip from this thread:D not sure how he'd feel about us fighting over her

dude, you should meet her in person. she's more kickass than chuck norris fighting off a busload of midget ninjas.

hey Heather, got any close friends that are envious of you for having a motorcycle racer as a husband? if so, i think i can help with that situation :D

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
  13. punkadilly

Bwhaha . . . you're too funny, I ain't all that man . . . there's no way I'm comparable to chuck norris. I'd have to resort to my SKS to even try & fend off a busload of midget ninjas LOL

I'll have to think about the envious cowgirls part though :D

14. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

fuck no.....my wife knows better.....but honestly if she asked i would.....i dont have to worry about that though since my sister in law lives with us so we usually have a plethora...(sp)....

15. Heh, heh - her "wild horses!"

Actually, Hanoverian Dressage horses. They are 17-18 hands, so they require "Supers" as a legging wrap or vet wrap. :D

I got a big Cabeza, so it works for me. :eek:

16. punkadilly

Oh, those are beautiful horses . . . I have much respect for dressage riders, that takes a lot of dedication & skill.

I have quarter horses . . . I'm one of those wild hoodilum barrel racers :D

17. Makes sense to me though - with the barrel racing? Alot like riding a dirt bike or dodging cones on the track. Gotta have a little wild hoodlum in ya to be a moto head...or a barrel racer - the key here is RACER!

18. jsmalnar

jsmalnar III_I

Pads are gross. :Puke: Too close to reality for me.

19. codzilla

codzilla Well-Known Member

They also make great fire starters, just a spark will get them going.

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

The PMSers or the pads?