1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married? Wife send you to buy wimmin product?

Discussion in 'General' started by TEAMLIKETYSPLIT, Jun 29, 2011.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:stupid:

I have no shame, I'll ask women looking at the stuff for help and advice if I need it.

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I need a price check on playtex pads please!!!!!!

3. Blammo

Blammo Well-Known Member

+1 on buying the "Super" tampons, thinking i was a hero for buying the "best" ones. Figured a little unsolicited upgrade would be appreciated. Turns out i am neither embarrassed nor ashamed, just fuckin retarded.

4. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Kurt to the 16 year old sales clerk:

"So what product would you advise buying for those not so fresh days?"

5. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

The only problem I would have with that would be keeping a straight face. I crack up now anytime I try to pull something.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm gonna go out on limb here and guess "PMS."

7. If ya'll only knew HALF the shit Deric pulls on his wife, there'd be no sympathy here. I'm surprised she didn't come out w/the warming KY and say "Here you'll need this with your 5 fingered lover cause you're not getting any from me for a long time." Deric, just be glad the cashier didn't turn on the mike and ask for "Price check on aisle 5 for Super Tampons!" :D

8. Dits

Oh, no doubt. I'm with ya. :)

9. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I tell the wimmen in the house to tear the package label off the box and clip it to the shopping list. Then it is a no-brainer.

My daughter gets all weird if she has to buy feminine products when we shop together. I wonder if she thinks I don't know she has a vajayjay?

10. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

:crackup:

11. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

True. But on second thought i could have flatbilled and tucked my ears in, grabbed my crotch, and yelled "Dats right beeyotch! I blew it ouuuuut!" :D

12. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

:D very rarely do I actually LOL!!

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Buying supers is the same as saying "Hey...these ought to plug that giant leaking hole of yours."

14. D- after you bought her Supers and she freaked, at least you could of turned around in the car in the card and slapped the kid and yelled "It's all your fault, bighead!"

15. punkadilly

punkadilly Well-Known Member

PMS is just an excuse to be bitchy IMO :Poke:

The only true PMS is Parked Motorcycle Syndrome. I've seen firsthand what staying off of a bike for long lengths of time can do to a man . . . its not pretty:eek:

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think I love you.

17. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

I think i'm gonna file for divorce! Dits!!!

Hey punk....you don't need the "supers" do ya :D

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Putter be pissed `bout punkadilly!

19. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

My GF says the same thing. I'm waiting to find out if she's lying...... :D

20. Dits

What? She been your GF for less than 28 days?