1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losail, Qatar | MotoGP 2011 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Mar 17, 2011.

1. povol

povol Well-Known Member

It looked like you were insinuating Rossi was only 7/10ths slower than a time that was set on Q's, my bad. Bottom line is, Honda and Yamaha have gotten considerably better than last year, and under Rossi and Burgess's direction,The Duc has taken a big step backwards. Not just Rossi and his shoulder excuse, but Hayden has to be hating life about now. Im sure he was thinking that as competitive as he was late in the season, the addition of Rossi and Burgess might just make them contenders. Its becoming more obvious every day that Stoner is a freak that can ride anything fast, and no one but him can ride the Duc in its current configuration.In Sepang, Rossi said the shoulder was getting better everyday and had gotten all of the motion back that would allow him to move forward. That was after a 40+ lap test day As the competition moved further away, the shoulder has come back into the picture. First it was 2-3 tenths when he was 7tenths back, then 4-5 when he was a second back, now, today, he says its 6-7 tenths as he falls a second and a half off pace after just 15 laps at speed.The big question is, who will fall on the sword, Rossi and Burgess, or Ducati.

2. joec

joec brace yourself

wow. really? i actually didnt watch a single race on tv last year. after being a dedicated watcher for many many years.

prior to that....i think the only ones that were live were the ones in the us. and those were not on speed.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Man, Bens tucking his ears in. :tut:

4. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Earbowz.

5. corsemoto

corsemoto Well-Known Member

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They were within a few minutes to seconds of being live last year.

7. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Not so much this year. The Honda front end looks to be working for him. He was stringing together .54-.55 like nobody else lap,after lap after lap....

I need to break out the Fosters beer to celebrate this... :D

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Stoner is frighteningly quick. The onboard shots look much like he did on the duc. He's a maniac.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Fosters, Ozzie for horse piss :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Pedrosa will win and win BIG! :D

Go, Poison dwarf!

11. caferace

caferace No.

MotoGP WUP in 15...

they do show this live on motogp.com, BTW...

-jim

12. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

The race is on at 3 PM Eastern on SPEED, which is the same time as the live showing on MotoGP.com, so I'm thinking the SPEED broadcast will be live.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

MotoGP video is € 99.95 a year! Cripes, that's a lot of cash.

14. caferace

caferace No.

89.95 if you subscribed last year. Fill the needle, Dave... :D

-jim

15. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Yep, but totally worth it, IMO. All the races in all three classes live, or on demand, all the practice sessions, qualifying, interviews, features, for every race. Plus video from prior years. And the HD quality is outstanding. Not to mention not having to see thousands of Progressive commercials with Flo.

16. caferace

caferace No.

Pedders won WUP, followed by 27, 1, 11 and 4.

-jim

17. cgordon3

Going to be a good race for the top 6 spots I think

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Oh just buy it ya tired belly wanker.

19. cgordon3

Will we see any .54's in the race?

20. wrparrish

wrparrish Well-Known Member

Who does the commentary on the Motogp subscription?

I would pay the money just to have on demand access to the eurosport coverage of GP and SBK. Love those guys.