1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Legalize it!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by (diet)DrThunder, Dec 13, 2007.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Tell me more about your experiences with crack. :D

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Perhaps rats are smarter than we know. When given a choice between something that they know is bad for them and simple sugar (which they didn't have before) they picked the less dangerous substance. :):)

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Riiiiiggggght....

4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yeah, them rats are smart little fellers. :up:

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Well, I don't actually have any first hand experience, but I watch Cops.

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Fixerated®

7. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Can't legalize it now.... it makes people eat others' faces:

http://news.yahoo.com/tests-only-marijuana-face-chewers-system-205604519.html

Tests find only marijuana in face-chewer's system

......""An addiction expert said she wouldn't rule out marijuana causing the agitation.

"It could have been the strain of marijuana that increases the dopamine in the brain, such as sativa," said Dr. Patricia Junquera, assistant professor at the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.

There are two strains of marijuana called sativa and indica. The sativa increases dopamine and gives you energy while decreasing pain threshold. Indica is a "sleepy high," she explained.""......

:rolleyes:

Patty needs a nice steaming cup of shut the fuck up. Where do they get this shit from?!?

9. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

What?

...no mention of the copious amounts of lead that was "in his system" :rock:

The not-so-good Dr Patty really went out on a limb in regard to the level of Munchies that fool musta had!

10. Ganja Dude

Probably use this to come out with an updated version of reefer madness.:down:

At least the toxicology "expert" thinks it was something other than MJ.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Dumb ass shouldn't have smeared those Twinkies all over his face!

12. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Scientific research perhaps? :Poke:

14. auminer

Believe me.... I researched the SHIT outta some weed in my day... Sativa and Indica. Never once did any of my buddys' faces ever appear palatable.

15. Ganja Dude

I know it's crazy that this lady is the administrator of the DEA. MAYBE she could lead DaveK's monkies, but I doubt she would even be able to do that.

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ugly huh? You can't tell me that you didn't think about eating some good looking girl's ..................face?:D

Hell, it never occurred to me that there was more than one kind of MJ to begin with. :eek:

17. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

:crackup:

18. Ganja Dude

19. auminer

It's absolutely true that there are strains of weed available today that are on the order of 10 times more potent than some strains that were available in the 60s. Brown mexican brick is lucky to go 5% THC. Northern Lights #1 has been reported to contain 36.8% THC. So, yes.... it's absolutely true that there exists a strain that is approximately 10 times more potent than a strain that was commonly available 50 years ago. Now, mexican brick wasn't the most potent strain at the time, but it did exist.... it's semantics, but the argument is factually true. Colombian gold, famously also available in the 60s, tested at 19.2% THC.... so theoretically the best available is now twice as strong as the best available from that timeframe. I suppose you can chalk that up to modern hydroponics, and a very dedicated global growing community.

I like to counter with the fact that there exists an alcoholic beverage today that is over 29 times as potent as a beverage that was commonly available in the 60's. Everclear contains 29 times the ETOH as 3.2 beer.

But in the end, it really doesn't matter how potent the weed is. If it's twice as good, you'll tend to smoke half as much. Back when I was 'researching' the topic experimentally, no way in hell would I ever have rolled a blunt with C. indica.... That would be a waste. I _might_ roll a pinner joint with it to share with friends, but usually not. These articles about "super pot" are just bullshit fearmongering aimed at scared old people who don't have facts of their own.

Put that in your pipe & smoke it.

20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

My little brother wakes up and goes to bed smoking kush. He eats the face oFf some frozen burritos I'll tell you that shit