Kurt Kesler is da man!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by CharlieY, Aug 24, 2014.

1. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I loaned you a rocket and kurt loaned you a paddle boat :D

2. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Charlie, see my " Have fun at Tally" thread as to why I wasn't there.
    Come on out to the next double headers,& try not to be too literals in your readings.

3. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Chaz, if I may refer to you in the diminutive, & I will, I had thoughts of initiating a new interwebs beebs argument over this, since I'm done a-Piratin' & slaying zombies on the facetoobs for the day, but I won't.

Instead, allow me to congratulate you on jacking a thread that pays tribute to a man that TRULY represents the Vintage racing spirit, one Kurt Kessler, with an ad hominem attack on someone that was attempting to make a humorous comment.

Sir, I bid you "Good Day," in the classic sense of the expression.

4. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Beggars can't be choosers my friend. Steak or a burger, at least I didn't go hungry!:beer:
    And Kurt's ride was the 'Love Boat' on the track. Most of us will only let a woman slap us around that bad.
    Now go nurse that new young man!!!!!:bow:

5. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

"worst bike with the most wins ever"...classic right there. :up:

Skwid-imis dipshit-imis.....I just read what you typed. It is that simple. There was no humor in what you typed.....maybe you should read it again....go ahead, I'll wait...don't forget to laugh at yourself loud so we can all hear you next time..:)

How does an OP jack his own thread?:rolleyes:

...And...WHY you weren't there has nothing to do with you having all the answers for a situation and not being present at said situation.....you really are a piece of work. :Poke:

Goo da sir...jolly ho pip-pip and all that crap!:crackup:

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

We are all gonna get together at Road Atlanta and have a beer.

If that doesn't work it's group hug time.

I'd rather have a beer. :D

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

But if it does end up in a group hug, for the love of God no one mention breaking up with, or fighting with a chick.

:D

8. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Diet coke for me please; somebody has to get us home. Where are we????