Kurt Kesler is da man!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by CharlieY, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Note to self: Stay away from Kessler after fighting with the ol lady.

2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

.....And, why would that make sowega feel better...??? :rolleyes: :D

3. sowega

sowega #710

I'm not sure why he thought it would, either. I just know that A) dude is way generous, and B) he's way proud of having soft hands.

4. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

5. CharlieY

Good save man!....you tucked the front pretty good there for a second. :p

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

If my bike is running properly I look forward to a good race, if I'm still on that ex I'll be happy to not fall down.

Now see, you were going good there but you lost it with the "soft hands" bit. You can say a lot of things about me but soft hands isn't one of them.

7. Blakester122

Blakester122 Well-Known Member

I hope we both have our bikes running Kurt. I would love to try and give you and Wayne a run for your money. Although I'm sure I'll be left behind. Lol Shoot, Wayne left me in his dust last time. Lol!

Can't wait to see that Yamaha running right!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Neither can I.

9. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

I heard Kurt loaned a guy an SV for the 250 race.

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I heard he loaned you a coat hanger and his panty hose..

11. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Ok, that's pretty funny.

And that is even funnier. Laffoon out there on a cheater bike. Again. :D

12. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

If you thought about it, you could have protested the same bike twice in one weekend.

13. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Let's see:
    1) It's easy to ride someone else's bike hard, you don't have to fix it.
    2) The spelling & grammar in this thread is terribles.
    3) I've heard of some famous wrench guy named "Huey" in the ATL area at some 'MM shop' that fixes race bikes, if you can pry him away from R6's & Dodge Cummins trucks.
    4) Just rent 1st gen Ninja 2-fiddys for the Road A round; then I have a better chance w/ my worn out hybrid.

14. CharlieY

Wow...really?....that's really what you think happened with Blake and Kurt's bike?...

News flash, anyone who ever loans Michael "El Skwidus de Skurveus de el Cerveza Negro Hermandad headupassedness" a bike, or anything, right (;)) it off, cuz he don't care.

You seem to have all the answers sir, and you didn't even show up. :up: :bow:

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

The FZ is in the shop, has been for a few weeks now. It's waiting it's turn.

16. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Kurt loaned me a bike before and Jason (Smoke) did as well. I believe both of these loans resulted in championships for me. Kurt's EX was near un-rideable at RRR but boy was it fun!!!
    Folks like Kurt is why I have come back to the track. Thanks (I think!):up:

17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

18. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:crackup:

Another EX victim. Blake brought it back and says "you weren't kidding about that bike, were you?".

Need to start putting a championship sticker on it for every one it's helped get, might go down as the worst bike with the most wins ever.

19. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

I have a good running 2003 motor with 3500 street miles (never raced) that was/is my spare for sale. I can bring it to the GNF for a serious buyer. Message me if interested.

Kris

20. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

:crackup: