1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JRP on the chronic again..

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, May 27, 2014.

1. ped

ped Banned

i dont get it.....I see that kinda shit posted in the dungeon 100 times a day

2. smrrc

smrrc Well-Known Member

So, if it's a well known fact that JRP is a pot head, why then, has he not been subject to mandatory drug testing done by the AMA? I tell you what, if he was racing DSB than you can bet your ass I'd be the first person on Al's sack to get this guy out of there! The sport has no use for idiots on dope and this goes for anyone else as well.

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Seems I read somewhere too that his Dad is some kind of Doctor, so he may be getting funds from family. I talked to him briefly at Road A AMA round a few years ago and he seemed like a decent guy, that was pre divorce though.

4. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

CGI-ATM.....bought by Cardtronics in 2013 wasn't it?

5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Because in some places it isn't illegal and nobody fucking cares if someone smokes pot on their own time in their own homes.

6. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Well he was already suspended/banished from the sport for his pot use once.......by none other than himself. That was previously my favorite of all his press releases.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/ama-pro-superbike-rider-johnny-rock-page-says-he-is-suspending-himself-from-competition-due-to-his-medical-marijuana-use/

7. You think he's the only pro racer smoking pot? I know of some very successful roadracers that smoke it.

8. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

I know a bunch of very successful people who think Jesus is Lord and the two party system is a money based sham too.
    Johnny just has a ridiculous way of showing it.

9. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Good point, and I agree. He isn't so much crazy as poorly educated, with a shortage of skill in making a coherent position, argument or point. He may be crazy (admittedly, I'm not an expert), but that rambling style of communicating is actually pretty common. And his positions aren't all that unusual either.

The fact that he actually has met and maybe knows Paris Hilton pretty well may make that aspect of it less crazy too. The number of people doing "over the top" proposals has gone way up in recent years. Funny thing is, many people find open professions of love to be "romantic"!

10. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Agree 100%, but, b1.1a says AMA gets to make the determination what is allowed...
    a. Prohibited substances are those substances that, in AMA Pro Racing’s sole determination, may adversely affect the safety or integrity of the sport of motorcycle racing.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You what, who f@ckin' cares if he's nuts or not? He doesn't seem to care so I sure as shit don't.

"someone should tell him blah blah blah. . ." No, he should look at his own actions.

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Slasher is good ol boy bad ass! :FL:

13. smrrc

smrrc Well-Known Member

My point exactly. It's a safety issue with me. I don't care if anyone smokes in their home or whatever, but if you're stoned on the track then it becomes a big problem. Case in point, was at a track day with my kid when I was smelling this dudes weed across the way. I approached him and said you really think that that's a good idea before riding? He proceeded to tell me it calms his nerves and told me to mind my own business. I said it is my business when he's on track with my kid as well as others. So guess who was on the crash truck later on that day? Thankfully know one else was involved and I later come to find out that this was not the first time it's happened with this guy. So yeah you could say that it's a sensitive subject with me. Party all you want off the track, just don't do it on...

14. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I would drink a beer with the guy. Just imagine the stories.....:D

15. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

He was really quiet at Miller last weekend, not a peep and hardly saw him in the paddock. There was a pretty good betting pool in the stands... 3-1 odds that he would have another revelation on the grid.

Reading that release tells me he is either deeply disturbed and/or an attention whore.

16. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

If you have some sort of evidence that this nutcase stalker is high while on track then go ahead and present it.

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I would have gone full retard on that guy. My kid would not be on track with him.

18. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

I'd be in!! #epic

19. jd96

jd96 Well-Known Member

Yeah that's unacceptable. I couldn't care less if someone smokes reefer AFTER. But that scenario isn't okay.

I brought someone with me for his first novice races, later I came to find out he ran off to smoke weed after his first race. I guess the stress of finishing second last really irked him. Months later I find out people were saying I went off with him too. Some people act like little girls and need to grow the fuck up spreading rumors around like that.

He only did one more race after getting high, finished last and threw in the towel. That was the lasts time he was ever on the track.

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If his nerves are that bad, he might want to consider another activity.