1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Josh Herrin at Daytona (new title, same thread)

Discussion in 'General' started by evil smile, Mar 14, 2011.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

If that was me I could only imagine the high level of butt kissing and whining I'd be doing in that meeting to get the penalty reduced.

:D

2. sk8rat

sk8rat Well-Known Member

:D but thats good for him i really hope he has learned his lesson:beer:

3. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Only time will tell.

His actions speak louder than his words.

4. ajk4

ajk4 Well-Known Member

well, at least someone benefited from the two month break...

5. jayhawkindc

jayhawkindc Well-Known Member

"Why is that good news? Yamaha blackmail. Yamaha is the title sponsor of Fontana, so they threatened to pull that round unless AMA gave in. Seperation of politics and racing, please. This is fucking bullshit."

From Westby's facebook page....

6. jayhawkindc

FWIW, I agree with him.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How can you agree with him? They're not racing at Fontana this year anyway....

8. ofcounsel

ofcounsel Above the Law

Awesome facebook friend you are.... If he wanted it here, he probably would have posted it here.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Funny you should say that. I just started a thread today about stupid shit people do on Twitter. If you don't want it out there, don't post it.

10. jayhawkindc

My point....

11. ofcounsel

ofcounsel Above the Law

Or maybe just create a "fan" page....

12. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Papparazzi!

13. Westby

Westby New Member

And I now have an account.
    Hmmm....If i didnt want it on the net i wouldn't have posted it. It is however, conjecture as I was not actually in the room during the meeting held this weekend between AMA and Yamaha. And I have therefore deleted that particular post from my FaceBook page and put up a neutered version. I know that anything I write is in the public domain forever. My response was pretty tame in my opinion... but apparently i need a publicist to prevent myself from actin the fool. My apologies. :bow:
    As far as Sean's assertation that there's "no fontana round" this year to kill my argument, I urge you to consider the fact that it is possible to add rounds.
    Its all conjecture...so get to it!

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sup Dane :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FWIW I'm sure there was wheeling and dealing going on, always is in these things. Your team owner would be doing everything he could if the situation were reversed, it's just part of it. Now the sanctioning body choosing to give in to the pressure or not is a whole different thing. I expect the teams to play the game like that...

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I hope you meant this here bbs.

17. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Better. haha!

18. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

No, his team owner wouldn't. And his team owner has contract clauses that expressly forbid certain behavior on and off the track.

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

20. six6two

six6two AWD

Wait.... racing is politics? :wow: