1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Josh Herrin at Daytona (new title, same thread)

Discussion in 'General' started by evil smile, Mar 14, 2011.

1. evil smile

evil smile Well-Known Member

Just read his interview on Superbikeplanet, pretty much blames the whole thing on Westby, goes on to call him an idiot, doesnt even express any happiness that the kid is still alive after a 170mph crash. Sound like Mladin, the difference is Mladin made up for his personality by dominating in the field. Chuck can def do better than this asshat.
    BTW this makes me a bigger fan of Danny for sticking it to him last season. F'in ahole!!!!!!

2. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

opinions are like.... you get the idea.

3. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Subscribed....:D

4. Quick10

Quick10 Habitual Offender

5. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

This has potential...

6. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

In on the first page.

7. Rodney Vest #310

Rodney Vest #310 Well-Known Member

My first page one.:)

8. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought that idiot comment was I'll advised

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I love boring Mondays on the beeb! :up:

10. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

He bumped once and then gave Dane another : ( It was almost like he was trying to knock Dane off. Taylor had a great run until that moment. Eslick's front end wAs ugly but that was absolutely brutal. Heal up quick guys.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, couldn't post in one of the way too many threads already going? I'm tired of the look at me stupid. Buh bye to yet another moron.

12. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Maybe I'm wrong but the video footage I saw showed Herrin going down into Westby, at least it looked that way from the camera angle.

Either way it happened I think Josh just keeps painting targets on his body. Sucks for the kid but Having Eslick, West, Knapp and Westby all with an axe to grind for you doesnt sound like a lot of fun to me.

13. f4idrew

f4idrew #800

Herrin does nothing but bitch about everything. Always someone else's fault... not a fan either.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So for those wondering about banned user messages here's this one - You wanted the attention from posting another stupid fucking thread about Daytona? Congrats you got it!

15. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

Subscribed! Btw, what was the extent if the injuries to wesby and west?

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Okay, I'm offically sick of discussions about Daytona, the Herrin is a douche/ gawd debate, MotoGP testing and people bitching about the classifieds.

I think it's time to go all rocket powered pony and shit.

17. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Not sure, but I theenk Dane broke his thumb...:(

18. MHR-Speedy

MHR-Speedy Well-Known Member

Let the Banpage commence!!

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, broken digit for Dane and Taylor is fine (other than of course bumps and bruising I'm sure). Both are damned lucky it didn't end up a lot worse.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You know it's funny, what's annoying is the idiots who feel their opinion is worth another entire thread. Good lord people, there are a shitload out there already, you're not that special. Put your shit in an existing thread.