It may be time for Rousey...

Discussion in 'General' started by socal, Mar 6, 2015.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

She wants to beat Kardashians ass???? Okay NOW im a Rousey fan!!!!:up::up::up:

2. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

I'd pay to see that.

Announcer: Rousey BITCH SLAPS KK... THIS FIGHT IS ALLLLL OVER!!! One second!!!! That's a new UFC record!!
    :D

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  3. Toldja :D

4. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

The stare down in their underwear after the weigh-in is what I'd really like to see!! :Putter:

5. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

I'd hate to say it but kardashians ass is in another weight class... That ass would have to cut a bunch of weight as well.

6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Now that I know Rousey wants to beat up Kardashian.....I wonder if she will like that vintage Cadillac I just sent her.......I really hope so:eek:

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

"Hold on, hold on, hold on. Rhonda, Ima let you finish whit yo celebration. But dis ass whoopin shoulda went to Beyoncé"

8. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Would beating up a Hobbit be animal cruelty? Hell, I'd pay her fine if she beats up the Hobbit's hubby too.:up:

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can't remember what KK said or did but Ronda was piiiissed. And it had nothing to do with her. That was awesome. :D

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I was gonna make a photo comment on page one but then I got distracted looking at Ronda's photos and totally forgot about this thread.

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Ray J beat her to it:D

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I started doing the same thing but moved on. Miesha Tate is so much hotter. And as an added bonus, if you are watching a video, Tate doesn't sound like she is mentally defective when she speaks. :up:

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Then there's Gina Carano...

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What does it say about us when we find women that can beat us to a pulp attractive?:D

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Because you know she won't get tired. Ever. And she can take a pounding.:D

16. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Why would Ronda fight a non-championship fight? That would make 0 sense.

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yes! That is one hot woman!

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yes! :Putter:

19. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

I guess you can say that! Cyborg can punch and Ronda probably never fought anybody that can punch that hard ;)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  20. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

I agree with you but Cyborg is also the champion at 145 class just different org.

Honestly I think Cyborg is talking too much sht! and you right if she wanna fight the 135 champ then she needs to lose 10lb butttt if Cyborg did lose the 10lb Ronda still would not wanna to fight Cyborg lol :D! hell look at her she knocking the other fighters out within seconds too, I mean knocking them out out! lol not winning by arm bars every fight.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015