1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It may be time for Rousey...

Discussion in 'General' started by socal, Mar 6, 2015.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Britt is haunted.

2. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

I loved erry second, of that holly Holmes de-destruction.

3. ped

ped Banned

bookies made alot of money...

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

DERP!

I might make this my avatar. LOL

[​IMG]

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

I don't follow MMA at all....but I think I enjoyed hearing her lose....as someone said, I think she became Mayweatherish....but now she can't say much...literally...she can't say much right now....

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What? WHAT? what? Yeah.... Bitches DamnRight.

7. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

You're the man! Holy crap.

8. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Just watched the Tyson documentary and it seems like there were lots of people in the same mindset of Tyson back then - convinced she would never lose. Not wondering IF she was going to knock out everyone she faces, but, how quickly.
    Let's just hope she doesn't get a bad face tattoo and get accused of rape. Better yet, let's hope she comes back better and more disciplined. The rematch will be a record MMA draw.

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Rousey is Done.

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am just happy Rousey got her big mouth shut for her.:)

SpeedyTide likes this.
  11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Let's hope thie isn't as accurate as your previous prediction.

I'm not a fanboi, but she's entertaining. That wasn't her best fight. it seemed she was trying to fight HH on HH's terms. Not smart. If RR had fought her own style the outcome would've been different.

And if my Aunt had balls.... etc, etc.

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Amazing fight.

RR's attitude was getting old with the no touch gloves and constant pitbull-ish attitude, if being pissed off is the only way you think you can win then there's something wrong in your game. I think she looked like she always looks, scary....all she wants to do is punch her opponents heads off and damn nearly has until last night.

Let's not forget she did land some great punches herself, which goes to show how awesome HH is on the receiving end of a punch. But holy crap HH's game looked TIGHT from the very word, FIGHT!, she looked amazing and more or less made SteelToe look foolish with his, "She looks too slow" remark....LOL!

Last night was two first's for RR, she lost her first round AND fight, poor thing is going to have nightmares for a few days......just wow.

13. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I guess HH didn't get the memo...:D

SpeedyTide likes this.
  15. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Everyone...can be beaten by someone.

Holly's first 2 fights... I saw it in her... she could possibly beat Rousey, and she did. She fine-tuned her game and it showed.

16. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Rousey done... that's cute.

Only way she's done is if she retires for bigger fame in show business, and she's not going out like this.

I'm not a fan of her's, but she's still a bad chick.

Now the question is will UFC give her an immediate rematch? I hope not, and now the big talk will most likely be Holms & Cyborg.

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Without the Belt...there is no "Show Biz"...
    Look at what really happened....She went into this fight just like the rest...and found out she had nothing past the first 2 min.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

She wants to go to the WWE for a large contract.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Which purse are you guys fighting with today? I don't want to bring a matching one and piss you all off.

20. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

Rousey's done? That's absolutely ridiculous. I think she will come back stronger than ever. She let her own hype go to her head. I'm sure with all of her self promotion and outside obligations she also failed to train like she should have.

Holm dissected Ronda's game like a surgeon and executed perfectly.

Rousey is a force of nature, but from what I've seen, she needs to work on herself as a human being. Learn to respect your opponent, be humble in victory and gracious in defeat. I think because of Ronda's poor sportsmanship and lack of class, more people were happy that she lost than were happy that Holm won.