1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it gay? Help me solve a dilemma

Discussion in 'General' started by Putter, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

WTF? I've been driving to the lake for the last five hours! I pop on the phone to check the weather and look at the beeb and I see this shit? Papa, I know you're sleeping right now but this is war, you got damn Homo. You will never forget this day you bitch ass assfat.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

But your initial post was 24 hours ago, so the last 5 hours excuse isn't cutting it. :)

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I'm sure its from a thread I deleted yesterday. I'm going swimming.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'd be careful...sounds like you aren't water tight anymore. :D

5. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

6. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Funny...I don't remember posting my response either.

I think all of this is starting to point towards Darren pulling shenanigans.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'm no Acree. I have not been gifted special super-mod powers, and if I were, outing Putter as gay would be very low on the list of rabblerousing and troublemaking I would do.

Considering that would only be confirming the long-held beliefs of the majority of BBS'ers.

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

[​IMG]

9. H8R

thats not a denial.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Your logic circuits fried by your proximity to the Messiah of Marijuana and his Campaign by Christ? :confused:

If one lacks the abilities to do the things he is accused of, and explains that in terms even a NESBA control rider could understand, why would a straight-up denial even be necessary?

Get out of the house more. Go clean the funk out of the rape van. Don't use a straw. :Puke:

11. JamesC459

JamesC459 Well-Known Member

I just saw that movie and laughed :crackup:so hard I broke a repaired Hernia.:wow:

12. drop

drop Well-Known Member

that movie is epic

13. H8R

Thats still not a denial.

And yes I've been drinking. Quite heavily thank you. :D

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Sarah and I went to the State Fair. We ate huge amounts of greasy gluten-free fair food. I had alligator. I got to drink beer, too.

What's happening now, I'm blaming on the dog. :tut:

15. H8R

Learn from my mistake....the dog doesn't giggle when he sneaks one out that she's going to catch unexpectedly.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Nah, he just lets one fly every time he climbs off the couch and stretches. He doesn't understand why I laugh. :crackup:

17. H8R

:crackup:

18. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

In a pool of manliness? :)

But back to the original topic, because I feel like Jason Ellis today. After the first pot hole, did you ask them to go take a right hand turn down the next dirt road? :)

BTW, this is why I have a password lock on my phone and hit "L" + the windows button when I walk away from my computer.

19. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at this thread.

That is all.

20. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

I'm using that one. :crackup: