1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it gay? Help me solve a dilemma

Discussion in 'General' started by Putter, Sep 1, 2011.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

:crackup:

You people are sick. All of you.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, and I just saw that movie again this summer. Not sure it was worth getting banned for, though. :D

3. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Thought if it pertained to the topic it is ok. If not ill catch ya on tha flip side

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ideally, it would work that way. But we have so many stupid people doing stupid shit that we can't let them exercise good judgment and make that decision.

That said, a pertinent link might buy you some leniency once in a while. We shall see. :D

5. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I'm going swimming again.

6. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Swimming in the sea of van love!

Don't cum knockin when tha van is rockin!!!

7. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

OK, it's been a few days since I've driven the van, and we haven't heard a peep from Putter...

I'm almost afraid to go out and look. :eek:

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

If no other good can be done it this thread it should be labeled as awesome bc I just went and looked up on youtube what a dutch rudder is. I never saw the movie. But will watch it tonight. That clip was hilarious.

10. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Whatever happened to H8R?

11. RickJohnson#29

RickJohnson#29 Well-Known Member

The beeb never disappoints! Funny stuff!

12. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Just caught a link to this thread, again... So was it ever decided?

Gay? or Hetero?

13. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

What exactly where you looking for when you "stumbled" across this thread? :Poke::D

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He needs to define what happened to him last night.

15. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

A bumpy road I'd say.

16. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Fuck man. I saw h8ers avatar in the first page and got all excited for a minute.

17. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

ok... I was actually going through Cortez's thread about being in Salt Lake City, when somebody's signature about it being gay only when the balls touch made me laugh... I thought to myself, " What depraved thread was that from?" and at why is somebody getting that close, and not already having the gay / not gay thoughts going through their mind !!?!?! LOL

So I click the link in the signature... which of course took me to a thread started by Putter... and balance was restored to the force. LOL

:D

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Good question. It was eluded to a few years ago. Tires/money maybe? Of course I think it was Stone doing the eluding...

19. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Giana is doing well. Living in Cali and working.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Probably scared of Acree.