1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Irregular operation ???

Discussion in 'General' started by t11ravis, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

You would give them their last check? Maybe after I deducted the cost of the damage they did....

mattys281 likes this.
  2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

From my vague recollections in the past, giving two weeks notice was the norm. I did that with the last dealership I worked for.
    Of course with the current dealership, under the last ownership, the Service Manager gave his two weeks notice and the owner replied, "No, GTFOOH NOW!"
    The dealership was sold and the new people had me sign a whole new agreement. It was interesting to note that it read while it would be nice if I gave two weeks notice, it is not required because they reserve the right to terminate with no notice.

3. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

He has an out clause that would allow him to go to GP. Though if he went to SRT, I suppose it's possible he would actually just retain his contract with Yamaha.

4. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

That would be at the end of the year though, wouldn't it? I doubt the team would enter into a contract that would put thm in a bind mid-year.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

He apologized AFTER they provided evidence. Yes he MIGHT have done it anyway. However you have a guy that walked off a team in the past. Further he has been whining and is leaving your team. Sorry but I see no reason to treat disgruntled employees well. Contrast this to others who have left teams and avoided saying anything negative about the team they were leaving. Shoot my memory might be off but even the Zarco thing was him talking about lack of fit, certainly not attempting to screw up 7 figure equipment.

BigBird likes this.