1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If You Had a Time Machine......

Discussion in 'General' started by Razr, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Where would you go?

I would go back in time about 75 million years to see a 90 foot long dinosaur walking around.

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Wait until the Powerball hit a few hundred million, then go forward in time to the next draw. Go back to current time, buy a ticket using the winning numbers.

Rinse and repeat.

BigBird and ToofPic like this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

#2. The day my ZX-9R was stolen in broad daylight around 11:00 AM on campus in Philadelphia outside the building I was sitting in. I want to be there with a couple of cops.

BigBird likes this.
  4. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Totally truthful answer? I'd go back and talk with Jesus, then to the founding fathers of the US. "Look guys, we need some more clarifying language here! And write like you're talking to a child!"

5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

megalithic times to see how all of the ancient giant stone structures were built all over the world with perfect precision and alignment… I think that those advanced cultures/societies responsible, that were connected to each other, would be the most interesting thing on earth to see, even more so than Dinos

SpeedyE, CBRRRRR999 and DJ Baker like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wouldn't it be a bitch to get there and realize that you should have studied the language?

cgordon3, Wingnut, ToofPic and 3 others like this.
  7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

That’s easy. Go back to 1976 and invest every thing I could get my hands on into Apple.

Razr likes this.
  8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I have, I spent years studying Koine Greek and read the new testament in the original Greek text.

BigBird, CBRRRRR999, tony 340 and 2 others like this.
  9. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

If we're talking making money in investments and such, I'd just go back and skip a race weekend. Take the money I would have spent and buy a wallet full of Bitcoin when it started at 30cents a coin.

BigBird and tl1098 like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn! :bow:

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nice!

13. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

I would go back to 1986 GNF for D Super, and move slightly left going into T7, thereby avoiding the ass packing I got from 3rd place on the first lap, avoid getting taken out, and win the race. The guy who won, I had covered by almost a second per lap

jkraft, BigBird, SpeedyE and 3 others like this.
  14. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I would go back 2 years and not pass the car the turned left in front of me(no turn signal) making me a paraplegic.

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Not to a specific day but if I could go back to when I was 25 and relive my life knowing what I know now I would have made some different decisions and probably be in a much better place financially.

BigBird likes this.
  16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I think we have a winner.

17. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

October 23rd 2011 Sepang, just to call in a bomb threat and cancel the GP race, all to give #58 another chance.

BigBird, Wingnut, StaccatoFan and 2 others like this.
  18. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

This won't work, you're not allowed to go back and forth.

19. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

Why not? You have a time machine! November 5th, 1955 if you wanted

20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yes, you can come back. Watching the interaction between my mom and dad on their first date would be cool to see.