1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If a vasectomy fails resulting in a pregnancy...

Discussion in 'General' started by sdg, Jun 17, 2016.

?

Lawsuit?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. No

58 vote(s)
    82.9%
  1. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

My uncle? Def his kid. He's every bit of the Italian in the family. My aunt is every bit of the Spanish in hers. Don't usually find any Italians in East Texas.

2. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

What you need to know is that an MDs obligations towards you is one of "means". He needs to take all reasonable means to get the "job" done. If he forgot to snip one of your smimming lanes and you can prove, he could be sued. If he did all he had to do but the swimmers still found a way to the sauna, then you'll have to live the consequences of your fertility.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

4. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Isn’t cut? By this meaning no vasectomy or not circumcised?? This being a vasectomy thread I would think you could be referring to a vasectomy but saying one isn’t cut would be the term for uncircumcised. The way you referenced this tells me you mean has not had a vasectomy. Plus Im sure your joking anyway. Lol I hope so.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Cut is slang and can refer to both. Caustic is female so no, I can state with reasonable certainty, she has not has a vasectomy.

K51000 likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

She may have performed one or two.

7. james weaver

james weaver Well-Known Member

acree, i`m waiting for the reply to that. should be a dandy.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

She isn't around much anymore, so the wait could be a long one.