If a vasectomy fails resulting in a pregnancy...

Discussion in 'General' started by sdg, Jun 17, 2016.

?

Lawsuit?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. No

58 vote(s)
    82.9%
  1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Chick is pissed and dude is f@cked in the @ss with Livengood modified, running on race fuel, 17,000 rpm @ss f@ckin' machine.

renegade17 and Gorilla George like this.
  2. knutz

knutz Well-Known Member

Uh oh.....

On another note.... I had one done. Divorced with a 21yr old and 16yr old twins when my GF tells me she's pregnant.......

She was the one who told me to do a DNA test. It turns out mine must have grown back :crackup:

3. I kinda got that, but not really. I just couldn't follow what was being said. The post didn't make sense to me.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Not a lot makes sense to you, Sheldon. :D

Jedb and Shenanigans like this.
  5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I'm with captain OCD. Doesn't really make sense. However, I did notice that her post is about 9 months after the OP... Or maybe I'm just inferring the obvious and am about as far behind as I thought I was ahead.

6. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Oh I get it, that's the wife supposedly. Post makes more sense now. Now the question is how much popcorn should I be making?

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

What, exactly, are you being stupid bitchy about? The fact that your apparently soon-to-be or recently deemed ex-husband was asking if he had any legal recourse against the surgeon for a failed vasectomy?? What, exactly, should he be defending you for/against? If you weren't preggers, then the official answer to his query is ... No. She's not actually preggers. No lawsuit against the doc. However, that doesn't leave pregger hormones to blame for her being a blathering psycho on the bbs. :beer:

8. That is what I was thinking (and what led to my confusion on her post). The OP was about recourse against THE DOCTOR for a failed vasectomy. He didn't say shit about any female or partner. Nothing he said had anything to do with her.

knutz and Funkm05 like this.
  9. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Clearly she needs to come back in here and explain her well thought out reasoning for this............

[​IMG]

10. Sounds like you need one of the big movie theatre ones.

11. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Ugh ma'am......if youd pay attention, youd see we already have a thread for divorce announcements.

No need to pull up a 9 month old topic about suing doctors.

Gorilla George and Funkm05 like this.
  12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

13. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Pics of thread revivor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

knutz likes this.
  14. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Well this fizzled out quickly.

Funkm05 likes this.
  15. Sheer disappointment, probably why they are getting divorced.

16. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

If you're preggo, you really shouldn't be drinking..

17. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Original post was 9 months ago, if she was preggo back in June, I doubt she is now.

18. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Come on man. Everybody knows full term is 40 weeks, so it's possible that she still is.:D

19. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

So what you are saying is you are single and looking to hookup?

Greg S likes this.