1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like butts

Discussion in 'General' started by tiggen, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

That's just wrong:Puke:

2. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Your assessment is correct.

3. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

39062BD6-981B-48F7-8DAC-22A35BE38736.jpeg

L8RSK8R likes this.
  4. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Happy father's Day!

Knotcher likes this.
  5. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

you too.

6. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Damn, your interior puts mine to shame! The kamado is from Duluth Forge, doesn't look like they're around any more. Honestly I preferred my $300 steel Akorn kamado- used less fuel, heated faster and was easier to dial in (once the popular mods were done to seal it up better). One and only downside was rust when left outside. I'll get another one once this one completely cracks apart.

7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

You hang out with classier folks than me... most I know don't know the difference between smoking and grilling

8. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

You don't know how right you are, in that there is definitely some magic going on there. As a textile industry insider, dealing with advanced materials and nano-tech, this is a case of "what you see isn't what you get." Without diving into specifics and trade secrets, those "pants" are incredibly high-tech and designed to shape the butt in a specific way, reacting to body heat and pre-determined configuration of the desired outcome. It's still a treat to watch them go on, and come off, just not in the way you'd like it to be.

*Note - The above is all bullshit - I'm with @88/532 - Those are just some fine asses.