1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much does a divorce cost?

Discussion in 'General' started by RR_Kid, Nov 3, 2008.

1. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

I bet the ceo and cfo were smart enough to diversify.

2. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

:crackup::bow:

3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

None of those things talk. And, will sit quietly waiting on repairs. So, if women came with an off/on switch that might work.

4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

They do. It's on the pussy and it goes immediately to off when you say "I do". :D

Careful, no clapper jokes. :p

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

There was no diversification option in the ESOP. Sicne the company was matching every dollar I put in, two-to-one, I contributed the max every month.

The CEO and CFO were blood suckers that the BOD brought in from the corporate acocunting firm. They ran the corp into the ground, took their golden parachutes, then went back to their old jobs.

6. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

Nothing directing at YOU (since I don't know you) but that is your job to turn the switch back on :p ... What were you doing then or what were you doing in the beginning to win her heart?

And believe me when I say it works both ways... Not always the woman who's turning the swtich off... Saying that, I do agree that man have it more in them then woman.... since you guys think with a different head that we do LOL :p

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Women and men definitely think differently.

I was married for 19 years to my high school sweetheart. Statistically my marriage wasn't suppose to last even close to as long as it did. We fell into every can't win category. High school quarterback lands the cheerleader... goes off to the military and serves in the job with about the highest divorce rate in the military(ballistic missile submarines).

Actually us guys should try to get to the switch before she can turn it off. Cut the damn wires to the switch and hard wire to keep the energy flowing. :p

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I've found that flipping the switch by tongue works well...

9. Frenchier6

:crackup:

Mine was 13 years and we had it all.... so we thought but ended things in good terms...

Now, some of us don't have switch ...you just haven't find the right one yet. Got to find that "spark" LOL

10. Frenchier6

:up:

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Barring a dramatic change in physical appearance (the kind of change that can be measured), I have to call BS on that.

He might not talk to you before, he might do it to you angrily, and he might not talk to you after. But he will do it. Every time.

12. Frenchier6

So you just want to FUCK someone, no foreplay, no spontaneous, no flirting, nothing to make it fun, exciting ... all you want is a good fuck...

Well, then you are right.... but if you would do things to make it something to look forward too, you would be surprise the response you would get back... My 2 cents

13. BC

BC Well-Known Member

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think his point is more that, if a woman wants some, the male will usually comply. The reverse is not always true regardless of how much flirting and courting are tried.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think you need to work on your reading comprehension. I said guys don't turn down sex. That's all.

16. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Werd.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'd settle for angry sex. Hell, delete the g and the r.

18. Frenchier6

and all im saying is that not ALL woman have a swich and turns down sex... That's all :p

19. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I have turned down sex before.

Just thought you all should know that.

I'm a sensitive guy and don't want it unless it means something. :(

:D

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup: