1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much does a divorce cost?

Discussion in 'General' started by RR_Kid, Nov 3, 2008.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If it floats, flies of f%(ks, it's cheaper to rent it.

2. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

Mr. President, now might not be the time to be airing my checkered past. the conservative base may not approve of the...or the...for sure not the...

:D

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Any loss in the conservative base will be offset by bolstering our support in creative deviance community. Besides, if those bishes haven't made up their minds yet, they don't have a mind to make up.:D

4. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

I am calling Bull Shit. This is one of those guy myths that y'all just spread around to make women feel more insecure about themselves. Women are always told that men will never refuse sex, so when one does, women freak out wondering what is wrong with them. It is about control and if more guys figured this out, then they wouldn't have to worry about their wives having an off switch.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Off switch? I'm still looking for the on switch.

6. dusty20

dusty20 #97 North Central Ex.

Am I the only one that copy and pasted their conversation in a translator :rolleyes:

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nope:D

8. Cuddles de Sade

wife, girlfriend, and local BDSM club...hilarity ensues. at least for me, absolute power does indeed corrupt absolutely. :D

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I didn't because I knew one of you guys would. :D

Let's hear it. :p

10. Cuddles de Sade

I'm slipping in how much I give a shit...well that or I just know Papa would dish any good stuff.

11. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

It's alot more basic than you think:
    A woman produces an egg a month (some more but we're still talking single digits). A man produces about 400,000 swimmers per day. Women were built to nuture life until that little person can sustain themselves. Men were built to create life with alot of margin for error.

We're one trick ponies in the creation game. A guy that turns down sex is playing head games that are contrary to his purpose. As long as there is some basic attraction ofcourse.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  12. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

Some interesting shit right there :Pop:

13. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I am pretty sure it had something to do with "2x......in da butt", but I am not sure.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You don't want me to reply to that. Not in public.

You must have gotten something pretty strange. There were some typos in what she posted. :D

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Reply, reply.

And yes the translation was a little odd.

16. Cuddles de Sade

:stupid::Pop::stupid:

17. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Anyone else find it interesting that the main focus of today's discussions has been divorcing women and racing motorcycles on a big ass chunk of ice. Maybe I'm the only one that sees the connection between mean women and ice.

:D

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My reply would hurt her feelings. No good reason to do that if I already know the outcome.

As far as the translation is concerned,

Me: a guy never refuses to fuck...

Her: a real woman never refuses to fuck... as long as it's her what she likes, she will always be there for him.

Am I the only one who notices how completely different those two statements are? :D

19. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I just need an address. :D

20. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Pleasing the electorate is reason enough. :D