Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Dunno but it would very likely help...

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I cant figure out what it is... young women cant even take a compliment without thinking you're trying to bang them.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Amazing...she managed to f*ck him without physical contact.

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I hear that women have been doing that for at least 2000 years.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If he is ever charged and if she was ever convicted and if she got thrown in jail would she have secret service protection in prison? She is supposed to get it for life and that would include serving time. :D

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Better question, would the SS agent be duty bound to stand in front of her, in front of the firing squad? :D

kangasj and cav115 like this.
  8. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

That would be better than holding her ass up so noose didn`t get tight!:crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

or take a sharpened tooth brush shank to the neck when crazy eyes comes for her.

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

11. Chango

Chango Something clever!

XFBO likes this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, Trump said the guns owners should kill hillary and the supreme court! Quick, look over there!!!!

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Is it a bunny wearing a hat again? I ain't falling for that one twice.

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

It's nice to know that the DOJ is fucking corrupt....well, we've known if for a while but.....

The Clinton Foundation was not part of the recent investigation into her private server; it was separate. The FBI went to Justice Department earlier this year asking for it to open a case into the foundation, but the public integrity unit declined. The Justice Department had looked into whether it should open a case on the foundation a year prior and found it didn't have sufficient evidence to do so.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/index.html

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

If you hear it in context he was basically saying that good luck taking the 2nd Amendment from gun owners. Just as when Hillary implied Obama should get killed ... out wait in context that is not what she said either.:rolleyes:

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I didn't hear it that way but then again I wasn't looking to hear it that way. I heard it as him saying the gun owners need to get out and vote to keep her out of office but then again I'm not running around full of hatred for him like. . . well, you.

Funkm05 likes this.
  17. sheepofblue

Backwards I prefer Trump over the beast. But again in context she did not say it either as some wackos are saying.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and to be clear I think he's a fool and a piss poor choice for President. I also think Hillary is a much worse human being, she is dangerous, a criminal and an even more piss poor choice. Of the two I'll take the fool . . or maybe I'll vote for Johnson, who knows.

19. sheepofblue

SheepOfBlue in 2016: "I will steal less than anyone else you can elect"

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It should be no more or less than this right here. Yeah, he said that shit and there should be no damn apologies, excuses, or downplaying it as "rallying gun owners to vote". Nope, bullshit. 2A is the ultimate check on government tyranny. The government exists to protect our natural rights that are spelled out in the Bill of Rights. The government's job is not to degrade and destroy our rights. So fuck you asshole statists. You can gasp and clutch your pearls all you want to but you will not take away our rights. The reason the Republicans are such losers is because they are pussies and get spanked by the commies. I heard a sound bite today of John Kerry when he was running for the office. The interviewer said you could have killed two birds with one stone. Kerry said, "I could go the the whitehouse and kill THE bird". He fucking said he would kill George Bush! Did he backtrack and apologize? Hell no.

The reason Trump won the nomination is because he was the only one with the balls to take the fight to the communist democrats. Fuck them. No fucking apologies Donald, just get out there and destroy Clinton. People like a badass with balls and they like winners even more. Be a fucking boss and shred that bitch.

kangasj and lrrs517 like this.