1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Is was marked with TS so she thought it meant To Send. It is Bush's fault.

aedwards01 likes this.
  2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Or it was marked "C" so it should be forwarded to Chelsea...

sheepofblue and aedwards01 like this.
  3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

So far 67 classified emails sent to Chelsea from Hillary.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would she be sending emails to Chelsea? Did the kid work for her or something?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Her husband is a hedge fund manager who invested heavily in the Greece debt. Maybe it was information on the bail out?

Mr Chelsea lost hundreds of millions (if not billions) of his investor's money on that. :D

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

literally NO idea why.

Which makes even more suspicious....

Just like she Emailed her daughter about benghazi telling her the truth while at the very same times feeding us lies about a video....

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Grooming the next Pres. DUH.

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Billy - 1st black president
    Hilly - 1st president with a vag
    Diane (er Chelsea) - 1st vag of a vag president, woo hoo!

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

No, she died trying to swim the East river carrying all the tow chains that she had stolen. :)

10. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Gossip.:D

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

There will be more suicides coming as well, and yet none of the sheep will wake up.

14. blkduc

This is serious shit. I'll bet there are some federal agents, spec ops, or somebody planning to dirt nap this tyrant. I smell revolution in the air

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

aedwards01 likes this.
  16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

FUCK....yeah....another Accident....how many is that?? 48'ish?

17. blkduc

Over 50, around 54 I think. I don't know if you can count Scalia or not but one of those Podesta e-mails hinted very strongly about it.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Plausible deniability is still king and innocent until proven guilty still is present. Unless someone involved comes forward we'll never know if the Clintons, or someone connected to their inner circle, is involved in these kind of events. With the way that society is evolving I wouldn't be surprised if someone eventually decides that the Clintons are, in fact, guilty of this and other murders, and takes them out. I hate to see this kind of bs take place in a supposedly educated society but it's always been present. The only sane thing that thinking people can do is try to deny people like the Clintons the power to carry out their way of life. :(

19. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

I cant believe the Wieners are still breathing. Must be to much spotlight still on them for their murder suicide yet.

20. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

It would be remiss of them to go after federal law enforcement agents, or spooks for that matter. Political hacks, pollsters, lobbyists and journalists? Sure! The absolute last thing you do while in power is go after anyone in the apparatus that protects you if you expect to stay in power.