1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Huh, that is a fake news site. Got me.

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:mad: son of a

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Sorry but..."Waky waky" :Poke:
    :crackup:

5. blkduc

I see, so nevermind decades of corruption, degrading the constitution, terrorizing Bill's rape victims, selling power/influence to foreign govs, killing everyone that opposes her, getting filthy rich by selling out America, creating an incredibly unstable middle east, campaigning for and taking us to war in Iraq, purposely disseminating classified information illegally, denying security for/allowing Americans to be slaughtered in Benghazi, lying, lying, lying, and again lying everytime she speaks...is not enough for you sycophants to change your support from the biggest tyrant that America has ever seen.

auminer likes this.
  6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

blkduc, it is a "Trial Balloon"...just to measure the fallout if it were to happen...along the lines of Trump saying he could "Kill someone and it wouldn't hurt his numbers"...only he won't actually do it to see....:)

7. blkduc

Hillary told the truth!! The latest Podesta wikileaks e-mail dump show that Chelsea paid for her wedding illegally. So some of the Bitch's 30,000 deleted emails really were about Chelsea's wedding!! She just didn't tell us that her criminal daughter's wedding was illegally paid for so that's why she deleted them...but some were about the wedding! :crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

GODAMMIT! That shit pisses me off. How can it be legal to spread false information like that? It's tantamount to screaming "FIRE" in a packed theater.

How can you trust anything in the media when there's shit out there like this? And even when proven false, who's to blame and why? Is it a pro-Trump source trying to sway people who don't fact check? Or is it a pro-Clinton source hoping to imply that all of this conspiracy stuff is made up?

ARRRRRGH!

turtlecreek likes this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Actually, I found out when I reposted it on FB and my liberal whackjob friends roasted me for it.

I pretty much responded as you just did... Why is it so believable??? Because it's happened anywhere from 30-something to 90-something times depending on where you source it & what your definition of ""connected to the Clintons"" is.

blkduc likes this.
  10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I don't believe anything until CNN has approved it for my consumption. ;)

turtlecreek likes this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

SpeedyE likes this.
  12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Well yes. But I fear you forgot to end that with: "....up to now." :D Er...:(

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Think about this for a second. Someone writes up a sensational story like this and then it's publicly proven to be wrong. How many of fence sitters see how the story was a lie and decide that if this was a lie then how many of the Hillary stories were also lies. Maybe the woman isn't as bad as first thought so maybe they'll vote for her after all.
    Just saying. :)

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That's what I was implying with the second part of my post

"And even when proven false, who's to blame and why? Is it a pro-Trump source trying to sway people who don't fact check? Or is it a pro-Clinton source hoping to imply that all of this conspiracy stuff is made up?"

15. blkduc

They have been caught making up false stories in the last few weeks so yeah.

16. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

I don't think so. That would make Trump one of Hillary's biggest supporters.

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

So no new charges on her, per the FBI.

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Shocked.

Hey that white privilege is paying off for that family.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I guess we can always hope she has a stroke or something...