1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

helo ride at VIR

Discussion in 'General' started by BiZ, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

Welcome back Rosey :beer:

2. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Awesome, great to see that smile again!

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Saw it and gave up trying to figure it out. Thought I'd try again later when I'm more awake.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You mean the one that goes to WERA's home page? ;)

5. barker615

barker615 Well-Known Member

Welcome back Mook!! best wishes on a speed recovery!!

You always made the Ducati Pitts track days and NESBA event enjoyable!

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Rosey sucks. I didn't catch up on Motorcycle Madness yet :(

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dammit, I need to start reading people's signatures. I only notice them when they are annoying. You know, the huge ones that are three or four times larger than the actual post. :D

8. Rem6a

Rem6a WCR Racer

Mook rocks!

Looking good bro.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dammit.....did you have to remind him? I was counting on short term memory loss getting me a bit closer.

10. zupatun

zupatun Well-Known Member

Hey Mook,

I went to the same rehab at Guy's Run Rd. when I got hit by some ass on a R1100S in New Hampshire in 2005...

Nice place, but the ladies in rehab lived to see me in pain...some were cute and some were on loan from the East German swim team...all of them were mean...at least to my shoulder...

Take care,

Matt

11. MX121

MX121 Well-Known Member

glad to see you up and about. keep up the good work!

12. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

I had to read this again after my "3 year anniversary" of the crash yesterday. I still get a few tiny little tears in my eyes.

Thanks a ton for all the support from my WERA family. It means so much!

13. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

14. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Damn Scott. You are one tough SOB! Glad you are back and healthy. I know you were looking into the CRM industry before your crash. I've been wondering where you ended up.

15. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

I had taken a position with Boston Scientific the fall of 08. Interventional Cardiology side, not CRM. They were great during/after my crash. I was off work for 3 months. Still at BSX!

(I couldn't work in the RRX/MadBrad industry!:D)

16. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

As a corner worker, there are some incidents that get burned into your memory, and this was one of them. Was working turns that day at an adjacent station. Came over to help clean up the bikes and debris while the EV and medical crew attended. Was not a pretty scene that day, I am glad you made a full recovery.

17. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Well you DID crash your brains out! Ha! BTW, MadBrad left CRM and now works in EP like me. He is kicking butt at Duke. I'm doing the same at Vandy. :up:

18. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

:beer:

I was thinking about this not that long ago... Can't believe that was three years ago... I miss the old group in the paddock...

19. brother_ed7

brother_ed7 brother_ed7

Was looking at the dates on some of the posts and remembered May of '09 is when I started wieght baring for the first time in 15 weeks thanks to the Corona bike, cold tires and super brain fart.

20. zupatun

zupatun Well-Known Member

Grateful and gladd you're here today you maniac!

Matt