1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

helo ride at VIR

Discussion in 'General' started by BiZ, Mar 21, 2009.

1. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

LOL! Heck, it might help his rehab when he sees me walk through the door...he'll either run away, jump out the window, or give me a round house kick to my package! :p

2. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

Don't forget the sweatband and Mockavelli(SP?)

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good lord, is Scott still lazing about the rehab place? Damn slacker. Someone talk to them about making sure all the staff that interact with him are ugly guys.

4. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

Saw Mook today at Nelson :beer:

He looked really good and was awesome to see him with this awesome smile on his face. :up:

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  5. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

6. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Awesome!!!

7. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

yeas, he was looking good. glad to see him, was pretty cool.

8. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

GREAT to see ya Mook!!! lookin alot better than i expected :)

[​IMG]

9. liposuction

liposuction New Member

I have been motorcycling since 1990 starting from an Yamaha Scooter to my latest ride a 2003 Honda Goldwing. I have owned my Goldwing for 4 years now and I have put on a little over 70,000 miles in that time. I enjoy going to rallies and meeting bikers from every walk of life.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Holy shit - just a wee bit better than the last I saw him.

11. Likety Split

Likety Split registered offender

You da man MOOK!!!

12. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

He's still ugly.

13. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

I wonder if we ask nicely, if he'll turn that brace around backwards...

(Welcome back Mook!)

14. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

When Sharon told me you were at Nelson I felt like the biggest wave of happiness - good for you and you look good as always! Glad to see it all and best wishes for continued improvements and looking forward to having you back at Registration (and racing???)

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How come no one reacted to this? I have no idea what this post is about, and it doesn't seem to have surprised anyone else. What did I miss? :confused:

16. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I didn't get it either, but the amafan party is distracting me so I don't care. :D

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I checked his other 2 posts. At least one is on par with this one in relevance. The poster is new and could be entertaining, but right now, I'm with Scotty.:D

18. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

In the event you're not being funny, he's whoring his lipo website.

19. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Howdy folks!!
    I was discharged from my local Pittsburgh rehab facility this past Friday and am planning on some serious work at a full recovery!

First. Thanks for all the notes and well wishes. It was great when i had hospital visitors share the internet at the hospital. :D The cards were great!

Second. Thanks to all of you that threw some money towards my cause. I was surprised at the efforts and my family visitors pass on thanks.

It was great to see all the folks at Nelson Ledges this past weekend. Damn, i miss racing so bad!!

You folks are awesome and i'm glad to be part of the WERA family:up:

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Welcome back to the madness!!!!!