1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by renegade17, Jul 2, 2011.

1. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Who is going to Grattan July9-10? I will be there getting the addiction started in a rolling chicane fashion. LWTSS and F2 maybe LWTSB :beer:

2. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Rolling chicane my ass, watch out for the orange shirt doing 27's on an sv :)

I'll be there doing LWTSS, SB, and F2 both days. I went full retard and signed up for C SB on Sat for some reason :).

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  3. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

2:27's? You aren't giving him enough credit. And you know full well why you signed up for C SB. Talk about a rolling chicane
    :Poke:

Joe

4. ton

ton Arf!

yup

HWT ss, sb and probably B SS

5. renegade17

RWD are you going to provide us with another t5 endo vid if pressure is applied? :moon:

6. Crybaby™

You have to use the brakes for an endo. Soooo no. Just have to figure out how to setup the rear shock to stop throwing the back end up over the hump

Joe

7. Zephyr

Zephyr Tank Killer

27's are nothing to cry about in LWT ^_^

8. KNickers

KNickers Well-Known Member

Looks like I'll be a no show in hwt. Baby was due last wednesday but tick-tock still we wait. At this rate we'll still be in the hospital by next weekend. Oh well, can't think of a better reason to miss a race.

9. renegade17

10. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Let me know when it is being run in Reverse direction again, and I might just have to jump on a plane, loved the place and the folk there

11. Crybaby™

You missed it this year. It was the first race back in mid May but i wouldn't leave New Zealand for Michigan in May. It was 40F and raining and Saturday night we had wind gusts of 40-50mph. Any reason you don't like clockwise? BTW over the last 2 winters they repaved the track. Very nice now.

Joe

12. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

O well, next year then when Im fitter any way. I love the rain, slows the pussies down:wow: Clockwise never ridden there, but loved the reverse version, probally would love clockwise as well, loved the jumps on the back there.

Thanks to TJ from Ridersdiscount for building and supplying me a cool competitive bike, and MONGO for eating all the PIES----WOOPS, ducking for cover now

13. steve802cc

steve802cc Well-Known Member

I'm in, another newbe racer. This will be my second race :)

Will there be a Michelin tire vendor there??

Thanks
    Steve

14. repsol600

repsol600 Well-Known Member

I wanna be there next year bit I need more practice and money before I grid up

15. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Yep, Michelin will be there... either Dave or Dwane.

16. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Practice is being there dude, and dont worry about new trick this and that, just get out there and have some fun and you will learn from that heaps, even if riding a piece of shit with crap tyres:up:

17. bne5004

bne5004 pens fan

undecided.

18. motogypsy

motogypsy is not the enemy

Deeewayne will be there for sure:D arriving thursday night.....
    Dave might come along also...

looking forward to it....see ya all there

19. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

Dave said he was going to grid up finally. We will be there rockin' the flo' yellow fo' sho'

20. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Looks like I'll be in for DSB, DSS and Clubman