1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by renegade17, Jul 2, 2011.

1. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

You sir are not allowed to complain! :Poke:

:D

2. CarrMoto

CarrMoto Well-Known Member

:D I guess I should enjoy it. The way you are riding it looks like you'll be doing 20's by next season. You rode awesome. I still have to get some tuning verbage to you guys. I'm building several engines and mapping them this week but I'll get with all you guys before it's too late to remember everything that came up this weekend.:up:

3. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

It was certainly a pleasant weekend of great people throughout the paddock. The WERA officials did a nice job moving things smoothly throughout the weekend.

I believe it was Penny of the "Can Do Corner Crew" who handled race control and race calls up in the tower all weekend. She (or whoever it was on the microphone) made consistent, timely calls all weekend and deserves a shout out. It was some of the best I've heard in 15+ years bouncing around Grattan. Made it so much easier for us to be ready and work our timing on warmers, helmeting up etc. while enduring the heat. THANK YOU!

Good times all around!!!

Wes Swain

4. FlyinBrian

FlyinBrian Well-Known Member

I concur, it was a nice fun weekend with some great people. Well nice and smooth up until race 9 on Sunday. :D :beer: