1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fencing, is it ghey?

Discussion in 'General' started by Spicoli, Oct 15, 2007.

?

Is Fencing Ghey?

1. Yes

5.3%
  2. Hell Yes

45.6%
  3. Um, yeah

17.5%
  4. No (only because I like to do it)

31.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Simple, just curious, as I learned something new about someone on the board this weekend! :D

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Eh? If you know somebody I need a section of chain link replaced, and a 12 foot gate installed. Don't see how ghey figures in, or perhaps you meant "grey" since you can get it in black now?

3. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I met a fencing chick once that didn't seem ghey but she could be recreationally bi after a few drinks. You never know.

4. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

Where's the "fencing's not ghey, but Spicoli is" choice on the poll?

5. Fencing is ghey.... now, a swordfight to the death, with real swords, thats not ghey!

6. :crackup: I've been waiting all morning for one of you two to post on this. I figured he was staying away from the BBS so you wouldn't Kablamoo him with this. So I am figuring that you couldn't resist any longer and just had to make a post of your own to get it started. Or is this the first chance you've had to get on the BBS today? Anyway, since he didn't make a pass at us, and I didn't see him leaning around the divider while taking a whiz...he's not gay. :D Now I can't speak for the guys he is :Poke: ing though.:crackup: All I know is "you better check yo self, before you wreck yo self".

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

8. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

I guess I should've clarified. Fencing (pretend sword fighting, with lame rules and a wimpy looking sword), not fencing where you put posts in the ground and corral off sections of land. :D

9. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

I voted HELL YES!!:D

10. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

The quote at the end of your post, now that's tight yo. Words to live by! :D And I just now had a chance to post up on the BBS. This new job is kicking my a$$!!! :D

11. Whats really gay are those dudes (and chicks) that actually dress up in midevil garb and fence in public places.

12. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I guess if guys want to dress in tighties and jab at each other with sheathed pointy things it's ok, if that is what they are into.

13. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Now what I don't get is that Mike posts up in the thread, but doesn't man up and vote?!?!? :D C'mon, you know what the answer is!!! :D

14. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

You're back!! And BTW, a chick being recreationally bi after a few drinks isn't anywhere near ghey. (it's hot :D )

15. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

All things said, as long as I am not at the end of any sword or ANY other stabbing object to each his own! :)

16. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

:stupid:

17. Werd:beer:

18. Now what I don't get is...who the hell are the other people that voted but didn't respond. Some of the names I've never seen on the BBS before.:D

19. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

um, no I do NOT have any alternative ID's on here! :D But I do see the person whose admission yesterday, chose to vote in the poll.... :D

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Fencing is as queer as a 2 dollar bill!

motorcycle racing isBADASS!