1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every day it gets tougher to be black

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I find it amusing that RWNs are whining about the free market.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The Bar Assoc is threatening to disbar Paxton for refusing to comply with the SCOTUS. Additionally, they are calling for felony charges for a clear violation of statue securities laws by Paxton.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What crime were they convicted of and by what court?

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

1. Hurting somebodies feely feelz.
    2. Kangaroo.

5. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

They don't deserve to be in business because they have religious beliefs and convictions? :FL:

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: :down:

When you have an attorney supporting one set of rights (his ideology) trumping another American's rights (opposing party).....you know shit is getting stupid in this country.

I'm still looking forward to the day to see them work up enough balls to do the same thing to other non-Christians, the same thing they just did to this baker. This country is in for some wild times because of these clowns....strap in, it's gonna get interesting.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:
    I have never understood why some people think it is reasonable to force an individual or group to do business with someone they do not want to do business with. It should be entirely up to the provider to determine how much they want to limit their client base.

8. Shyster d'Oil

I think it's funny that you RWNs think its OK to turn someone away from a restaurant or bakery or whatever because of their race, orientation, etc., but you whine like bitches when the Confederate flag is taken off Amazon.

I think there's a pattern here.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

The ONLY real pattern I've been paying attention to in the last 20yrs is turmoil where YOUR party pulls the strings. Complete and utter turmoil.

10. Shyster d'Oil

I know that you are ignorant of details like the Constitution and laws, but you really hit the ball out of the park with that one.

Do me a favor, and tell me how a religious "right" to discriminate trumps 50 years of antidiscrimination laws.

11. Shyster d'Oil

A non sequitur, but the Dems don't have clean hands either.

Try to focus.

12. Shyster d'Oil

Pesky things like laws get in the way of discrimination.

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Its pretty tough to connect those dots with a straight line...

14. Shyster d'Oil

Stop your whining or go back to Canada, Gordie! :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sounds like the clerk is the dumbass.

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I would but it looks like Canadians are lining up to elect someone even dumber than Obama. I think I am better off here.

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Holy shit! How can that even be possible? Are residents of Pittsburgh eligible to hold political office in Canada?

18. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Two different issues. The only pattern is the government trampling peoples religious beliefs.

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup: Poor Steelcity

Google Justin Trudeau. The guy is a complete imbecile but the French side of Canada will vote for him because he is from there.

20. Shyster d'Oil

No.

They can pray however they want. They can't discriminate.