1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every day it gets tougher to be black

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Jun 12, 2015.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Business is betting on the customer's desire.

Usually that desire is commercial, sometimes it's political (or the political image they think their customers would like to see).

Sometimes they also lose their bet...

2. charles

charles The Transporter

I want all of you to enjoy your 4th! Stop this incessant bickering and blathering!
    If you got fireworks or HE, lit 'em up tonight! Eat well, drink, and finish it off with a good pie. :up:

3. ped

ped Banned

The most american thing you can do today is bicker. Blathering is our true national pastime.

4. charles

charles The Transporter

Yes, possibly you are correct; blathering has been elevated to an art form in our contemporary society.

5. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Because it contributes to the dumbing down of people by feeding them an incorrect perception. I feel it sets bad precedence for things in the future that some idiot may find offensive. I couldn't care less about people being able to buy the flag, theres a much bigger picture.

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Says the attorney. "Possibly"???

7. charles

charles The Transporter

No one is 100%….

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ya know, that does seem to be a trend on the BBS, especially when talking about rules and schedules :crackup:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sitting at Barber. Life is good.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow. Hell of a leap.

People are absolute morons already. There is no way this will make it worse.

11. charles

charles The Transporter

You have something going here, but elaborate a bit…consider these words of Thomas Jefferson:

" If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." (1816)

12. charles

charles The Transporter

Most marvelous…I trust you have beer, 'burgers, and pie.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Alas no, I have Diet Dew and a banana. Work can be great but at the same time suck ass.

Hoping for BBQ tonight though.

14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Now, if we all had a fresh pecan pie with a side of vanilla ice cream, and were bitching about baseball, then that would be a trifecta in the annals of the National pastime. :up::)

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

16. FZ1guy

FZ1guy Hey...watch this

17. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Probably best to put exactly exactly what they wanted on the cake and less on the flavor.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

There is an issue developing in a County just South of Fort Worth where the County Clerk has, based on her religious beliefs, refused to personally issue a marriage license to a couple of guys that have been living together for some 20 or so years. The clerk has stated that other people in her office can issue that license when the state creates the correct form to do so but she will not personally do it. Texas just passed legislation stating that state offices do not have to do anything against their religious beliefs. Ken Paxton, the AG, is a real stubborn dumbass that will end up getting his ass handed to him before this is over with.

The two guys have said that they will bring suit against the clerk on Monday if she will not meet their desires. Most of the surrounding counties are issuing licenses to gays and such but these two guys are demanding that Hood (I think) county do it. It's gonna be interesting.

These two dumbasses are just trying to make a federal case out of it rather than just do whatever they need to in order to marry each other.

19. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Paxton is a trajectory politician with his eyes on much bigger things. He's got to keep pandering to that base. (/sarcasm font)Too bad (/sarcasm font) securities fraud might well take him out of the game soon.