1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

early birds or up all nite?

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

hondagal,tdub,chaotic,stalemate all on the beeb at almost 5am. im an all nighter btw.lol

2. Im in Africa, it is 11am here. :D

3. But to answer the question, im an early bird. I get up somewhere between 3am and 4am and do an hour of cardio every morning.

4. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Waitin for the gym to open now!

5. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Early bird.

Im usually in bed by 9.

6. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

Early bird. I'd go to bed at 8pm if it wasnt for the kids. I try to be at the gym at 530 when the doors open!

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Old farts that go to bed early and gym rats, lol. Im getting drunk after work, 1 more hour to go.

8. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

That's what I did when I worked 3rd shift way back when.
    Get off at 5a.m. and go to the bar. Felt like 5 pm to us.

I'm early to bed and early to rise. Even on the weekends when I'm off work, I'm up at 4-4:30 am. Don't use an alarm clock, I automatically wake up when it's time for work.

9. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

up all night. It doesn't help that I started my one week vacation. Just the part time job tomorrow but not til 4 pm.

10. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Usually up all night...and most of the day.:D

11. Even when im off for a month at a time, im still up and on the treadmill or bike early. I just cant sleep late, regardless of what time i go to bed. Im ok as long as im asleep, but if i wake up for any reason, i have to get up.

12. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Up all night and sleep all day, especially when I'm not working and it's freezing out like the last month. I slept until 4:30pm yesterday, it's a fucking waste of a day but I've never been able to get on a regular schedule. If I could get myself to wake up before noon every day I'd be ecstatic but it never happens.

I can not comprehend going to bed before midnight, getting up when it's still dark, or working out when you wake up. It all sounds insane to me.

13. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Usually doze off around 9 or 10pm and get up around 2am. Putz around the house listening to '60s music and getting ready for the day. Grandson arrives around 6:30, followed by 6 hours of intense cardio :D. We usually take a nap from noon till 3pm, when we resume our intense cardio until his mom picks him up at 4:30. The day usually wraps up with 4-5 hours of intense arm curls...and repeat!

14. I will take a week or two after the GNF where i try not to wake up at asscrackdawn, but other than that, it is just what i do. I cant imagine sleeping till 9am.

Normally i will get on the treadmill or bike sometime between 330 and 4, then i will go to the gym around 11-12, then i will take Caesar for a long walk and then play some basketball around 4-5.

Im usually asleep around 1030-11.

15. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

You need to up your game.

Try this... work all day, get drunk, early to bed, gym at 5:30. Repeat. :D

16. :crackup:

That sounds exactly like my dad's daily schedule (except swap the grandson for the tractor or some shit).

17. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I would give anything to be able to sleep 5 or 6 hours a day and feel normal. I need 8 or 9 to feel normal and if I have nothing to do it's easily 10 or 11.

18. If i sleep longer than that, i feel like i am missing out on something. All of these years, i havent figured out exactly what that is yet :D...but i cant just lay in the bed.

Even if i dont do anything but go in the garage and sit on the bikes or polish them or some shit, i have to be up doing something.

I reckon it might be possible for me to sleep longer, if nothing woke me up. But that never happens. Usually there will be a big ole paw slapping at the bed telling me he needs to go peepee :crackup: Then once im up, im up. I can never wake up, then get back in the bed and go to sleep.

19. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

It gets easier with age! :D

20. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

Sounds SO familiar. Once I wake up I'm usually up. Sometimes I lay there and try to go back to sleep but usually get up with good intentions to work out but get distracted in the shop rubbing on a bike or just piddling around.