1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump..... Screw the politicians!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by luke738, Jun 17, 2015.

1. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

I'm sure the msm were impressed that Trump sent out a video message, bypassing them. Awesome fuck you.

2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Is there a single person left in America that trusts in media polling, much less gives a shit what they might have to say?

aedwards01 likes this.
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

There are tens of millions that believe whatever the movin' picture box spoon feeds them, if not more. I would say, conservatively, that 30% of our population doesn't question most of what they see on TV, the internet, or in print. They falsely assume that there's some sort of "media police" that upholds some sort of truth.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Intelligent people? Nope. But the media believes the polls and then they report the results as facts which the general public believes are facts and accept as fact. When the polls are about how the general public feels about something then the media telling the public how to feel becomes fact. Kind of funny really. Sad but funny.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Based on just facetubes and the number of people posting obvious fake sites and memes as fact I think your number may be low.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's really hard to get a good number. The biggest idiots make the most noise, so at a glance it seems really, really high. You've got to remember, there's more people that don't participate in the political process than that do. What did we have, about 125 million people out of 300 million that voted in the last election?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good point. Not sure if that makes the 175 million smarter than the rest of us or not :D

8. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

Or 12 years old ...

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I got curious -

231 million people in the US are eligible to vote. Just over 200 million are actually registered. 135 million did so. So more than half the country does care - sort of :D

Phl218 likes this.
  10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Nothing gets out the vote like a contest between the two worst presidential candidates in the history of ever.

cpettit and joec like this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Yeah, but how many of those 200 mill are residents of Shady Acres? :Poke:

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

We prefer to call them the transcorporeal.

13. DonTZ125

The preferred term is "Respirationally challenged."

Metalhead likes this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I luv Trump supporters....

:crackup:

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

They're like Hillary supporters. Only smarter, generally with more money, jobs, and a sense of responsibility.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I read a very accurate quote today about PE Trump:

“His voters take him seriously but not literally, the media takes him literally but not seriously”

XFBO and Banditracer like this.
  19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

20. DonTZ125

Sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy ...

Rebel635 likes this.