1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump..... Screw the politicians!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by luke738, Jun 17, 2015.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Clearly, they never watched the Waco incident...........and that happened under the [real] first black President......just imagine what Trump will do! :rolleyes:

I just realized their camp is located in the same town/area where they hold an enduro event every year. :eek:

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Mike Pence kinda putting ole Georgie in his place at the 2min mark......nicely done.

3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

George is just doing what the rest of the liberal media is doing, grasping at anything they can to prove they're still the enlightened ones.

If Trump coddled China, the media would be up in arms. If he doesn't, they're up in arms. But, I do understand it. It's called self preservation.

I think it's great he's thumbing his nose at them for failure to their jobs without bias. He's making them and their big $$$ positions irrelevant and that's what really scares the shit out of them. George sure as hell doesn't want to be a server at TGI Friday's.

4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

No one else sees the hypocrisy of the "one china" policy? On one hand we state that there is only one China and on the other we are militarily committed to Taiwan for their protection.....WTF. If there is really only one China then we should dissolve ourselves from Taiwan. This of course would mean that China would immediately move to take over Taiwan and 20 million more people would fall under their control AND the south china sea would be that much more insecure. Truthfully, I think it's only a matter of time until China attacks Taiwan...they are waiting for the US to grow so weak and isolated that no US response will happen. Trumps election has likely forestalled that event for another 4 to 8 years....of course there is also a chance that their plans could be accelerated trying to beat the clock, so to speak.

5. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Pffft lolololol

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Starting to hear the Talking Heads like Ralf Peters Judge Nap. along with John McCain and the like bolstering the "Russian Influence on the election"....
    I am seeing a circling of the wagons in an attempt to preserve the DC Way of Life...

crashman likes this.
  7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Wall Street Journal is really pushing the narrative too. The establishment is all poopy pants that one of their coneys did not win.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed - and it's making me laugh every time they do it.

I am kind of saddened by McCain - yeah I know Putin is a murdered and scum of the earth but as secretary of state you have to deal with him just like you do as the head of Exxon.

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I am thinking the Electoral College may infact fuck this up and kick the can down the road.. I think to goes to the SCoUS and they would fall into The DC Line....

Could this be the start of the 2nd Fall of Rome, to the hands of politicians??

10. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

I'm new to the concept, but doesn't it bypass the SC and go straight to Congress? The Senate picks the Pres, the HR picks the VP (or vice versa)?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think it'll be okay. Sure there are a few morons but I'd guess most of the EC takes it job seriously even if they don't agree with who the voters in their state chose.

Britt likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What cabinet positions haven't been filled yet? :confused: Twitter-in-chief had a meeting with Kanye West… :crackup:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Was that real? All I saw was some fake looking site posting it.

Hell, I thought Kanye was still in a mental ward.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I saw footage on tv.
    He's out.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, hit the googles after I posted. Too funny. Did they have to meet in the lobby to have enough room for both egos? :D

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

There is a vacancy on the Supreme Court.

fixerflyer likes this.
  17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Kanye has a way of using the fame of others to boost his own and right now PRESIDENT ELECT Trump is the most famous man in the world .

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Perhaps he was asking Trump to forgive his "if this muttherfkker is elected I am leaving the USA" statements...or asking about the whole.. "Grab'um by the Pussy"... AutoTune it and put it to a beat Yo we got a hit, DJT spin that shit"..

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Grab them by the pussy = seizing the means of production.

The left should be happy.

20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Maybe Kanye was asking for his sentence to be commuted on Jan 20th.