Do not go see Fast and the Furious

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait a sec - there were plots in the first 7?

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Duh. Random gangs of street racing thieves save the country/world all the time. They weren't just plots ... they were damn near documentaries. They can do what no others are capable of.

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The plot was to nail Jordana Brewster right....?

JamesC459, stk0308 and Funkm05 like this.
  4. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

No desire to see it, but Clint Eastwood's kid is in it, and he may be the last frontier for Hollywood actors who aren't cunts. I was hoping it wouldn't suck for that reason alone.

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Because Biker Boys and Torque suck worse.

nhammond54 likes this.
  6. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

It's funny you say that, I just listened to the JRE podcast with him and he came off as normal as anyone could be, growing up as Clint Eastwood's son. I went in thinking he might be arrogant or douchey, but that wasn't the case at all.

JBraun likes this.
  7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I guess to each his own definition of POS.

F&F#8 on your screen soon! :D

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

that is properly written as "sumbitch"

When I get home I'm gonna punch your momma in the mouf.

noles19 likes this.
  9. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

As much entertainment as these movies provide for me, this still made me LOL. Well done. :D

10. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Tinkie Winkie is bad ass...

obcbr likes this.
  11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

So...those are the "holes in the plot"?? :D

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Fast and Furious? Sounds like a story about a female teacher with a temper problem. Never seen any of them either.

13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Now go watch French Connection.

intrcptrrdr likes this.
  14. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

The last time you tried that, she knocked you on your ass. Dont you ever learn, boy?

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I forget there are so many of these. I have been unable to dumb myself down enough after the first one to watch any more.

16. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Me n my first baby mama are in the street race meetup spot in the first movie. Shits funny

17. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I'll check them out when they come on TV because they're funny to me, in how bad they are. They're sooooooo corny. "I live my life a quarter mile at a time" :crackup: GTFOOH

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Who's hood were you posing on for the panning camera shots?

5axis and cortezmachine like this.
  19. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

Just watched it on the Firestick. By far the most unrealistic, and poorly written, so far. And keep in mind they've already jumped a car out of one skyscraper through the air and into another one.

But the worst part, aside from one cliche'd line after another, was the minimal use of Charlize Theron. She is still a smoke show from head to toe, and they relegated her to above the waist camera shots while being confined in an airplane, spouting verbal diarrhea. Just a total waste of eye candy :(

20. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I'm a huge fan of that movie, second one was pretty good, too, and the third one just should not have happened.

When I bought my F350 in 2011, I picked the tuxedo black with gold trim as my little tribute to the movie.