1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do not go see Fast and the Furious

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, Apr 18, 2017.

1. obcbr

obcbr Well-Known Member

Easily takes the cake as the worst movie ever. Plot holes. No reality checks, and apparently the human body is an unbreakable thing. Seriously an absolute waste of money. I wouldn't even recommend it for Redbox on a rainy day with no satellite or Internet and the only thing you can rent is FF8. Watch a black screen and use your imagination to envision My Little Ponies having a tea party with the Teletubies. It'd be a better movie.

2. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Apparently, people went to see it this weekend in droves.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And?

4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

So, you're saying the 8th sequel to a franchise that's been well-played wasn't any good? I mean, they didn't lose you when they brought down a C-5 Galaxy two or three movies ago? It's the length of a football field and designed to carry tanks. How are a handful of sports cars gonna bring it down?

5. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Yea but this one is particularly bad. I grew up on FF movies. I was in the car scene when the movies first came out.

This sumbitch really takes the cake at pushing things too far.

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

This one has a submarine...

Lawn Dart likes this.
  7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I remember seeing previews for the 1st one. Charger smoking the tires while doing a wheel stand off the line. At that point I knew I would never waste my time seeing any of them.

It was fun to go cruising through the movie lot in the Baracuda while all the little fart can ricers where hopped up on movie NoooooooSSSSSSSS. Quite a few learned a good life lesson about movies vs reality. :crackup:

kangasj, 5axis, Shenanigans and 4 others like this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The first one was okay, it was mostly about cars or whatever. Now it's about them being superheros and superhero movies suck.

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Never watched any of them. Saw a part of one where they were dragging a safe through town in Mexico or something, but that's as much I've seen and was more than enough.

tl1098, V5 Racer and nhammond54 like this.
  10. nhammond54

nhammond54 Hammond Brothers Racing

Who would pay money to see this crap?

tl1098, Sabre699 and t500racer like this.
  11. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

There ain't a single thing about those movies that isn't cheesy or beyond realistic. But I still love them. I don't know why. Probably the copious amount of hot women in their films doesn't hurt. I think the franchise is awesome and look forward to seeing this one. So fuck all ya'll F&F haters.

:rock:

mattys281, BigBird and panthercity like this.
  12. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

The first one was basically a Point Break remake. That's why you liked it :D

Senna likes this.
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Like a quarter of a billion people for the latest one. :D

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Is that the one with "Ted" Theodore Logan, Gary Busey and the bad guys were basically HBs? Yeah, kind of liked that one. The chick was kinda hawt. :D

bleacht likes this.
  15. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I'm with this guy. I went and saw it opening weekend with the wife at one of those eat in theaters with big recliners.

panthercity likes this.
  16. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Proof that only a small percentage of the human population has a working brain.

throwdown, 5axis, Pitdad42 and 2 others like this.
  17. nhammond54

nhammond54 Hammond Brothers Racing

I know...freaking unbelievable!

18. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Never had any interest in seeing ANY of them. That type of movie is always throwing money away. I don't even bother giving crap like that a chance. Pop-culture garbage.

19. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

My kid loves Tokyo Drift...it's for the kids. They don't care about the plot..they want to see car chases and action. It's this generations version of Smokey and the Bandit or Cannonball Run.

panthercity and stk0308 like this.
  20. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

You son of a bitch....