1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

My daughter is an RN , says there is an increase, but about 80% of those people don`t belong in a hospital...

britx303 likes this.
  2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Fear is a powerful tool.

cav115, Phl218 and britx303 like this.
  3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Same thing our Dr.s are saying. Far too many being hospitalized for the wrong reasons. Gotta drive those numbers up.

cav115 and Phl218 like this.
  4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Wendy's insanity...

I got stuck going into a Wendy's yesterday with a couple from work. I was told my order would not be taken if I didn't have a mask on. I stood there and gave my order to one of the couple with me, standing a foot to my left, with a mask on. They had no problem handing my my order without a mask on or letting me eat it inside without one. Mountains of stupid wrapped around this.

5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Wendy’s?????

You poor man. You may die of food poisoning!!!!

MachineR1 and Sabre699 like this.
  6. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Lol, not going to happen, I post on this thread occasionally, when I do post data its from an admin report, 5 AM is AM troll. That number, 97, are hospitalized COVID-19 positive patients, that’s not counting what are categorized as Covid rule-out patients(14) I don’t know the ages, I won’t share any mortality rates but I am not overly alarmed by it at this time.

Interesting tidbit, of the 134 employees we have out on quarantine (I didn’t say positive) only 3 were determined to be work related.

7. Venom51

I was at the mercy of others.

8. britx303

Fast food or covid?........hmmmmm,tough decision:D

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

10. Venom51

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well I guess I won't be getting that 1500. I'll just deduct it from my taxes before I send the check.

Phl218 likes this.
  12. Turbotech

Turbotech Well-Known Member

Air travel will follow suit.

No vaccine record, no ticket.

13. Jed

Jed mellifluous

grasshopper likes this.
  14. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

It's a great idea! Some turds will find a way to cheat at this too. They'll each get 50 checks and 50 shots, and it will kick off some sort of zombie reaction. Then, we can shoot 'em and the world will be good again.

16. britx303

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hope you feel better soon.

18. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

I was diagnosed positive Thanksgiving evening. Dry cough, body aches, with no fever. Lasted 2 days. Lost sense of taste/smell that still hasn't returned. Other than that perfectly fine. Being released from quarantine on Monday.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Just as an FYI, my [extremely mild] symptoms passed in about 24 hours. The smell/taste thing lasted about 2 weeks before it came back. Did a bunch of research on it and there's not much they've come up with on how to treat that part, but they speculated that it's due to inflammation of the tissue/cells that surround the olfactory nerve. They were trying to treat it with high does Omega-3 fish oils. I'd imagine daily turmeric isn't a bad idea for that also.

I take both of those normally anyway, but I upped my daily fish oil intake, and like a said....2 weeks was definitely on the low end of what I'd been reading about people who still didn't have their smell come back months later. So if you're still in the midst of it....I'd recommend getting some good quality fish oil and start taking it.

It goes without saying but worth repeating again..in my not so humble opinion the masks are a waste of time. The best thing you can do for yourself and your loved ones is shore up everyone's immune systems. Get your body good and strong and give it what it needs to chew up and spit this virus out. This is what Fauci should but we all know never would be telling people to do. Far too many people think they "healthy" on the outside, but on the inside they are vitamin and mineral deficient for various things, or other biomarkers that don't quite indicate healthy.

Vit D: (most important out of all of these, especially now going into winter and no one is getting adequate sun). 5000 iu's per day. I honestly feel if everyone did just this alone it would severely cut into not just this but a slew of all sorts of illnesses considering something like 70% of the population is Vit D deficient which is quite detrimental to your immune system.
    Vit C: I prefer liposomal vit C, about 3000-4000mg per day
    Quercetin + Zinc: quercetin acts like HCQ and facilitates Zinc entering your cells. When your cells have adequate Zinc, coronavirus has a much more difficult time replicating.
    Beta-glucan: Clinically shown to lesses cold/flu symptoms
    N-Acetyl Cycsteine (NAC): Body converts into glutathione, a very powerful antioxidant.
    Elderberry (I prefer in syrup form, can also do lozenges or capsules): Start taking at the first hint of any kind of cold/flu symptoms.

I've told everyone to go on Amazon or Vitamin Shoppe or whatever and order that stuff up and keep handy. Everything but the elderberry is good to just take in general as a prophylactic, but definitely the latter few once you start feeling the slightest of symptoms. No drugs even necessary.

Clay likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.